Pattaya Golf

gisjames

I'm arranging a society trip to Pattaya and need suggestions on where to play and how to get the best prices.

There are 13 of us, and we definitely want to play Lam Chaebang and 2 others (I thought Phoenix and Bangpra). Friday, Saturday Monday starting on 16th January.

Anyone got any tips on how to get the best price?

I'm arranging a society trip to Pattaya and need suggestions on where to play and how to get the best prices.

There are 13 of us, and we definitely want to play Lam Chaebang and 2 others (I thought Phoenix and Bangpra). Friday, Saturday Monday starting on 16th January.

Anyone got any tips on how to get the best price?

Siam Country Club Old Course and Siam Country Club Plantation Course are very nice, but a bit expensive. Check with Harry at On Green Golf for special rates.

• 1 year later...

Hey, so you're looking for some great rates for your golf society. I have seen Thai Rewards floating round everywhere. They claim to be cheaper than Pattaya Sports Club (PSC) and I think you can get a card from their office on Second Road or from some bars and restaurants. Check them out google thairewards or go to thairewards.com they have the golf prices listed on the website

I have used them and their prices are far cheaper than PSC.

What courses are you interested in playing?

Cheers

Stu

• 3 weeks later...

The best prices are with Thai Rewards. My husband got one of their cards and it was one of the best things he bought. He saved loads of money on his games of golf and we both save money when we go out to bars and restaurants - even my hair and nails! I think it's so good I just want to tell everyone about it.... check out Thairewardsgolf.com

The best prices are with Thai Rewards. My husband got one of their cards and it was one of the best things he bought. He saved loads of money on his games of golf and we both save money when we go out to bars and restaurants - even my hair and nails! I think it's so good I just want to tell everyone about it.... check out Thairewardsgolf.com

Just compared some prices on the Thai Rewards site against walk in prices that i know of. Looks like i would start saving money after just one or two rounds, after covering the cost of the card. Thanks for the info :)