Two Thai Prostitutes Murdered In Paris

george

Two Thai prostitutes murdered in Paris

Two Thai prostitutes has been murdered in their small appartment in a famous street of Asian prostitution in Paris. Stabbed to death.

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/284108/Fra...prostituees.php

This other press article seems to say that it can be the result of a big police crackdown on asian prostitution and those 2 girls were murder because they talked too much to the police...

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/20...es-a-paris-.php

No English version avaiable as of yet.

More info when we have it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry, my condolences for their relatives!

Yet you still have <deleted> on this site saying that it's easy money...... :o

well, well, let's wait and see the findings before blaming people for their opinion, might have to do with something else...

Two Thai prostitutes murdered in Paris

Two Thai prostitutes has been murdered in their small appartment in a famous street of Asian prostitution in Paris. Stabbed to death.

No English version avaiable as of yet.

More info when we have it.

Just to correct the text in red:I live in Paris not far from there,in the same district and this is not a famous street of Asian prostitution.

It's a little street,just a random one and it's not assiociated at all with Asian prostitution.

The main place of prostitution with Asians tend to be in Belleville and also what we call here the "chinatown"far from where theses murders have taken place.

Speaking of prostitution and the crackdown,always here you have strict regulations regarding asians prostitute more when it  come to some kind of "massage spot",especially proclamated  Thai traditionnal massage...

What is surprising in the second link,is the declaration of ms Anh Dao Traxel,the stepdaughter of ex president Jacques Chirac.

She imply that these crime can have some racial connotation.

Also she affirm that many Asian ladies in Paris(in some district),during these last six months,have been targeted and suffered aggression,insults,theft...implying the fact that is because there were asian women that they had been harassed.

The end of the article end with the police saying:we haven't noted any increasing violence against asian women

I'm actually surprised of the statement of ms Anh Dao Traxel.

I've never heard of some racial agression against asian women in Paris assiocated with uncivilian behaviour against them.

I don't understand where she pick these facts....

Strange...

EVERY society, including your's where ever that is,

has lowlifes, and crimes of passion and crimes of stupidity.

Paris is a pretty safe place in general,

but you can get killed anywhere on earth,

if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My condolences to the families.

Yet you still have <deleted> on this site saying that it's easy money...... :o

Work a week for 1,000 or one day???

No one says easy money does not have risks.... Drug dealing is easy money till you get caught...

One another note, that is a shame and horrific way to leave this world...

Edited by MyphuketLife

Both articles don't say much.

According to the police, the girls were 28, believed to be prostitutes. They were stabbed to death.

The last paragraph from the 2nd article says that the police has launched a crackdown on Asian prostitution a few days ago and that the murders could be the result of some "setting of scores" , the two girls being too talkative, too indiscreet.

Yet you still have <deleted> on this site saying that it's easy money...... :D

Work a week for 1,000 or one day???

No one says easy money does not have risks.... Drug dealing is easy money till you get caught...

One another note, that is a shame and horrific way to leave this world...

Bit of a difference though, isn't there? :o

RIP to the two girls.

How long before all the self-righteous brigade appear and start their usual mindless tirade of running down Thai women.

I don't remember tirades against Thai women on this board. I do remember tirades against Thai prostitutes though. For me the vast majority of Thai women aren't prostitutes so I class Thai prostitutes in a different category from Thai women. Thai women are wonderful and make great wives and girlfriends. Maybe for you they are the same but remember most farang men here do not find wives in Pattaya. I find your ignorant comment quite offensive actually.

How long before all the self-righteous brigade appear and start their usual mindless tirade of running down Thai women.

I don't remember tirades against Thai women on this board. I do remember tirades against Thai prostitutes though. For me the vast majority of Thai women aren't prostitutes so I class Thai prostitutes in a different category from Thai women. Thai women are wonderful and make great wives and girlfriends. Maybe for you they are the same but remember most farang men here do not find wives in Pattaya. I find your ignorant comment quite offensive actually.

About as offensive as the following taken from a recent discussion subsequently closed for the comments being placed there.

They are damaged goods in MY opinion

in my OPINION do not deserve my respect.

Most of Thailadys who lives in Europe work sonner or later as a prostitute

I'm informed that half the women in Thailand choose to prostitute for easy money

And maybe you would like to explain the difference between a Thai woman and a Thai prostitute - that is of course unless you think the latter is a different class of person.

About as offensive as the following taken from a recent discussion subsequently closed for the comments being placed there.

They are damaged goods in MY opinion

in my OPINION do not deserve my respect.

Most of Thailadys who lives in Europe work sonner or later as a prostitute

I'm informed that half the women in Thailand choose to prostitute for easy money

And maybe you would like to explain the difference between a Thai woman and a Thai prostitute - that is of course unless you think the latter is a different class of person.

My opinion is only based on my own experience... in the many years that I have travelled to LOS, I have never been turned down when Baht was offered.... and I am not talking about BG's..... Just extra money for them, that's all......

Yes, they are a different class of person: morally and socially. If you disagree, well good luck to you and enjoy your life.

Edited by Loaded

Yes, they are a different class of person: morally and socially. If you disagree, well good luck to you and enjoy your life.

Yes I disagree and I don't need luck to enjoy life while treating people with some respect what ever their direction in life, including yourself, even though I found some of your comments offensive.

So let's leave it at this and agree to disagree.

totally agree ... and still many thinks that when a girl / woman smiles at you in this land... she must be easy (hence probably some sort of prostitute) !

What troubles me in this article obviously is the terrible massacre of these two young girls but why on earth the involvement of the vietnamese-'adopted' daughter of ex-president Chirac assuming it is racially motivated ?!

I fond you comments very offensive,implying that pattaya only has prostitutes or pattaya des not have decent thai ladies.If you are condemning pattaya for the night life,what about bk,phuket,kho samui.korat and khoen khen were this is many uni students doing free lancing.wipe your mouth clean and go back in your sewer.

I fond you comments very offensive,implying that pattaya only has prostitutes or pattaya des not have decent thai ladies.If you are condemning pattaya for the night life,what about bk,phuket,kho samui.korat and khoen khen were this is many uni students doing free lancing.wipe your mouth clean and go back in your sewer.

I think you understood (although I couldn't understand your response too well) very well what I meant. Pattaya is a euphemism for prostitute for most people but I'm sure there are many nice women there as well.

I think your defensive reaction and knowledge of prostitution across Thailand reveals quite a bit about yourself.

The usual suspects with the usual comments...and those comments speak volumes about you.

Respect. Many of you need to look up the definition of the word. It's about holding someone in high regard or esteem. And to respect someone means they must also show respect. Respect isn't given by default - it must be earned.

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that these people respect you? Please.

I'll save my respect for those who deserve it. I stand by my comments.

You enjoy doing you bit to save the world. Carry on.

The usual suspects with the usual comments...and those comments speak volumes about you.

Respect. Many of you need to look up the definition of the word. It's about holding someone in high regard or esteem. And to respect someone means they must also show respect. Respect isn't given by default - it must be earned.

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that these people respect you? Please.

It can also be meant as

a deference to a right, privilege, privileged position, or someone or something considered to have certain rights or privileges; proper acceptance or courtesy; acknowledgment: respect for a suspect's right to counsel; to show respect for the flag; respect for the elderly.

In this way i respect ALL human beings and do not consider myself ABOVE anyone or in a position to judge them without walking in their shoes.

I might add that if i was female and had a child constantly crying because it was hungry, i would probably sell my body for the money to feed them. Would that willingness to sacrifice my self worth make me less deserving of respect or more?

The only people i have no respect for are those who believe themselves above others for whatever reason. Those people generally have had advantages such as money or connections throughout their lives and often contribute less in comparison than the poorest of the poor who is willing to feed a total stranger who lives in the same village.

Are you respected? If so why? what respect have you actually earned and was it relatively easy to earn it?

I think you understood (although I couldn't understand your response too well) very well what I meant. Pattaya is a euphemism for prostitute for most people but I'm sure there are many nice women there as well.

I think your defensive reaction and knowledge of prostitution across Thailand reveals quite a bit about yourself.

I'd expect a bit better from you on this Loaded, that is the biggest cop out statement that anyone could make. C'mon I f you are going to accuse him, you might as well say it.

It can also be meant as

a deference to a right, privilege, privileged position, or someone or something considered to have certain rights or privileges; proper acceptance or courtesy; acknowledgment: respect for a suspect's right to counsel; to show respect for the flag; respect for the elderly.

In this way i respect ALL human beings and do not consider myself ABOVE anyone or in a position to judge them without walking in their shoes.

I might add that if i was female and had a child constantly crying because it was hungry, i would probably sell my body for the money to feed them. Would that willingness to sacrifice my self worth make me less deserving of respect or more?

The only people i have no respect for are those who believe themselves above others for whatever reason. Those people generally have had advantages such as money or connections throughout their lives and often contribute less in comparison than the poorest of the poor who is willing to feed a total stranger who lives in the same village.

Are you respected? If so why? what respect have you actually earned and was it relatively easy to earn it?

If you had a baby that was crying because it was hungry...look to your Thai family for support. There is never a valid reason to have to resort to that profession. Plenty of respectful Thai women have babies and work in factories 12 hours a day while the baby is taken care of by the Parents or Grandparents.

You seem to suggest that there is only one option. Do you seriously believe that? Or is it the easy option?

They always have options....its that decision that defines them and how they will be viewed.

Whether I am respected is irrelevant...but I know for sure that the same people we are discussing do not respect me...or you. It's all about that famous line from Jerry McGuire.

I'd expect a bit better from you on this Loaded, that is the biggest cop out statement that anyone could make. C'mon I f you are going to accuse him, you might as well say it.

Because it would break forum rules if I did that.

Like everyone I have opinions of people based on their behaviour. This is a forum where discussion of opinions is encouraged. Most people on this board have posted criticism of rich kids driving their dad's Benz into a queue of people at a bus stop, farang drug smugglers, the PAD, Thaksin, Thai police and on and on. Negative views are expressions of a individual person's sense of morality, or what they feel is correct or incorrect behaviour within their society or social group.

In Thailand, where so many single males have chosen to live because of the commercial sex industry, criticism of prostitution is often met with resistance as many people want to justify an act that cannot in any way be described as moral. To give excuses for prostitution is the same as giving excuses for other anti-social behaviours such as stealing to pay for a drug habit, stealing money from someone to buy a new phone etc.

I respect the hard-working uneducated Issan mother cleaning the toilet in TESCOS. For me, she has been dealt a crap hand in this life but despite this leads an honest and hard-working life teaching by example values of integrity and honesty to her children.

Like most people I feel respect is something that needs to be earned. I respect the toilet cleaner in TESCOS but I don'tt respect women who take the lazy and immoral route in life.

Edited by Loaded

Because it would break forum rules if I did that.

Like everyone I have opinions of people based on their behaviour. This is a forum where discussion of opinions is encouraged. Most people on this board have posted criticism of rich kids driving their dad's Benz into a queue of people at a bus stop, farang drug smugglers, the PAD, Thaksin, Thai police and on and on. Negative views are expressions of a individual person's sense of morality, or what they feel is correct or incorrect behaviour within their society or social group.

In Thailand, where so many single males have chosen to live because of the commercial sex industry, criticism of prostitution is often met with resistance as many people want to justify an act that cannot in any way be described as moral. To give excuses for prostitution is the same as giving excuses for other anti-social behaviours such as stealing to pay for a drug habit, stealing money from someone to buy a new phone etc.

I respect the hard-working uneducated Issan mother cleaning the toilet in TESCOS. For me, she has been dealt a crap hand in this life but despite this leads an honest and hard-working life teaching by example values of integrity and honesty to her children.

Like most people I feel respect is something that needs to be earned. I respect the toilet cleaner in TESCOS but I don'tt respect women who take the lazy and immoral route in life.

Very well put and totally agree.

Also noticeable in this thread, but why is it that in every other country of the world they are prostitues, but once back in Thailand they become the more acceptable B/G?