Can Anyone Reccommend A Decent Thai Restaurant?

womble

I have a few restaurants that I visit regulary, but am getting tired of eating in the same places. I have been eating in aow Thai near bandon hospital and pee soon in the car park behind green mango, food is great at pee soon, but the service is terrible, dishes always come late, the wrong things come to table, always forget orders, such a shame because the food is so good.

Can anyone reccommend a non touristy thai restaurant that has seafood and is good value.

I need somewhere new to go.

thanks.

I have a few restaurants that I visit regulary, but am getting tired of eating in the same places. I have been eating in aow Thai near bandon hospital and pee soon in the car park behind green mango, food is great at pee soon, but the service is terrible, dishes always come late, the wrong things come to table, always forget orders, such a shame because the food is so good.

Can anyone reccommend a non touristy thai restaurant that has seafood and is good value.

thanks.

Try Rabiang Thai on the Ghost Road (just a couple of minutes south of Bangrak) or Reuan Rap Rong in Chaweng (just off the Ring Road south of Tesco, near the traffic light). Both have live music and very good food. Mainly Thai customers, but slightly more upmarket than most local Thai places.

Sabeinglae in Lamai very good sea food and one of the few places on Samui where traditional Samui food is served.

That looks like the kind of place i'm after, I love the restaurants that have the fish alive in tanks.

I don't think i've ever eaten samui food, looking forward to trying thsi place.

anyone know anywhere else that has a good selection of live seafood?

thanks limbos.

I went to eat in the restaurant and it was excellant. The best seafood I have eaten in Samui. My Dad thought it was the best he's ever had, and my Gf thought the same.

It is outstanding.

We had, curried crab, soft shell crab, coral trout steamed in soi sauce, king prawn in tamarind sauce (restaurant speciality), yam Sabeinglae (restaurant speciality), tom yam goong.

Everyone must try this restaurant!

thanks.

Sabiang Lay, just past the grandma and grandpa rocks...best Thai food on the island