Agarwood + Rubber

vertigo4u

does anybody know, where I can buy young trees ( or seedling? ) of AGARWOOD Trees?

does anyone know the concrete location of a agarwood plantation - or can even put me in contact with them?

I have been told, there is a big farm north of bangkok ...

and where can I buy young Rubber Trees?

thanks in advance

cheers

does anybody know, where I can buy young trees ( or seedling? ) of AGARWOOD Trees?

does anyone know the concrete location of a agarwood plantation - or can even put me in contact with them?

thanks in advance

cheers

Hi V4U,

Yes I think you are talking about the Touchwood plantation (but is it north or east of Bangkok?).

In Isaan I think you can find agarwood trees and rubber trees without too much difficulty, not sure about other areas. I suggest you ask some local plant shops, if they don't have them, they will probably know who does. By the way, both agarwood trees and rubber trees come in different varieties (actually different species in the case of agarwood) so I suggest you try to find out which variety does best in your area and get that variety.

Good luck,

JB.

thanks in advance

cheers

Rubber trees are easy to find...Drive along any road and just look for the small nurseries full of seedling rubber trees...Around Udon, I am sure you can not drive 5kms without passing at least one.. You need to know what variety you want...most sell 600 and 251...

Stoneman