Property Buying Scammers

I put an ad' for a house for sale in Thaivisa Classifieds and this is what I got:-

Hello,

Thanks for your mail. I am very interested in purchasing the property and I am willing to go by any reasonable reduction on the price. Like you already know my name is Carona Brown, I am married to Mr. Williams Brown who worked as the financial Director in United Nation Development Programm for more than Ten years before he died in the year 2002. We were married for twenty-three years without a child. My husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only few days. Before his death we were both Christian. And since his death I decided not to remarry.

Recently, I am having serious sickness such as cancer/partial stroke problem. Having known my condition, I decided to relocate to your country and leave my live comfortably since my husband relatives are not Christians/the bad relationship maintained. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Twenty Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a security vault affiliated to POST BANK EUROPE, which I want to use to purchase your house and also invest the rest on properties for my up keep. I have arranged with the company to move the funds to your country for my investments, which means that one of their agents must accompany the consignments until they get to your home, though the company is not aware that the content of the trunks is cash because they were not deposited as containing cash rather as containing personal valuables. So I would want you to help receive the money and safe-keep it pending when I will arrive your country.

I would be very glad if you can assist me receive the funds so I could buy your house and also invest on properties. I shall give you an authorization letter that will allow you to receive the funds on my behalf pending when I will arrive your country. You shall have 20% of the total money after successful transfer as appreciation if you help receive the funds. Please see my attached picture.

Thanks and best regards.

Carona Brownpost-37414-1230417094_thumb.jpg

So that's sorted then. What's all this fuss about the property market slowing up? All I have to do now is wait for the guy with the treasure chests to turn up eh?

I can't make up my mind whether to have a bit of fun and see where it leads or just tell them to............

On the other hand, I must say Carona doesn't look a bit Nigerian........ :o

I put an ad' for a house for sale in Thaivisa Classifieds and this is what I got:-

Hello,

Thanks for your mail. I am very interested in purchasing the property and I am willing to go by any reasonable reduction on the price. Like you already know my name is Carona Brown, I am married to Mr. Williams Brown who worked as the financial Director in United Nation Development Programm for more than Ten years before he died in the year 2002. We were married for twenty-three years without a child. My husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only few days. Before his death we were both Christian. And since his death I decided not to remarry.

Recently, I am having serious sickness such as cancer/partial stroke problem. Having known my condition, I decided to relocate to your country and leave my live comfortably since my husband relatives are not Christians/the bad relationship maintained. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Twenty Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a security vault affiliated to POST BANK EUROPE, which I want to use to purchase your house and also invest the rest on properties for my up keep. I have arranged with the company to move the funds to your country for my investments, which means that one of their agents must accompany the consignments until they get to your home, though the company is not aware that the content of the trunks is cash because they were not deposited as containing cash rather as containing personal valuables. So I would want you to help receive the money and safe-keep it pending when I will arrive your country.

I would be very glad if you can assist me receive the funds so I could buy your house and also invest on properties. I shall give you an authorization letter that will allow you to receive the funds on my behalf pending when I will arrive your country. You shall have 20% of the total money after successful transfer as appreciation if you help receive the funds. Please see my attached picture.

Thanks and best regards.

So that's sorted then. What's all this fuss about the property market slowing up? All I have to do now is wait for the guy with the treasure chests to turn up eh?

I can't make up my mind whether to have a bit of fun and see where it leads or just tell them to............

i have had the initial enquiry message about a house i have for sale, sent to me by the Thaivisa webmaster.

maybe he/she should read this thread.(mods)

i am eagerly awaiting the follow up from Carona Brown

she must be at deaths door by now........

the running around i am going to give these scammers may accelerate the process.

Hello,

Thanks and best regards.

i have had the initial enquiry message about a house i have for sale, sent to me by the Thaivisa webmaster.

maybe he/she should read this thread.(mods)

i am eagerly awaiting the follow up from Carona Brown

she must be at deaths door by now........

the running around i am going to give these scammers may accelerate the process.

I did the same thing, i had the guy go to london to meet me to sign up,.i suddenly vanished, :D .