Online Access From Overseas

My wife phones her Thai Bank once a month to see if her tenants deposited the rent. When I suggested she do it 'online', she said it is too hard. When I looked it up, sure enough, they want you to Apply in person, in Thailand.

Is there a process to create an online identity for a BBKB account holder from overseas?

OR is there a Thai bank, with built in online capability, that she could open an account with, from overseas?

http://www.bangkokbank.com/Online+Banking/...ply/Default.htm

Three easy steps: 1) Pick up an application formBualuang iBanking application forms are available from any of our branches in Thailand or you can print one out here. Please note, you can only apply for Bualuang iBanking at Bangkok Bank branches in Thailand. 2) Fill in the application form In the application form, you can fill in the numbers of your own bank accounts and other accounts (e.g. suppliers, business partners, family members) that you want to be linked with Bualuang iBanking). If you have printed out an application form from the web, you will need to sign it at the branch in front of the marketing officer who will take your application. 3) Prepare documents Along with your application form you will need to take the following documents with you to the Bank:

• Passbook(s)

• Citizen ID card or

• 13-digit government photo ID card

My wife phones her Thai Bank once a month to see if her tenants deposited the rent. When I suggested she do it 'online', she said it is too hard. When I looked it up, sure enough, they want you to Apply in person, in Thailand.

Is there a process to create an online identity for a BBKB account holder from overseas?

OR is there a Thai bank, with built in online capability, that she could open an account with, from overseas?

http://www.bangkokbank.com/Online+Banking/...ply/Default.htm

Three easy steps: 1) Pick up an application formBualuang iBanking application forms are available from any of our branches in Thailand or you can print one out here. Please note, you can only apply for Bualuang iBanking at Bangkok Bank branches in Thailand. 2) Fill in the application form In the application form, you can fill in the numbers of your own bank accounts and other accounts (e.g. suppliers, business partners, family members) that you want to be linked with Bualuang iBanking). If you have printed out an application form from the web, you will need to sign it at the branch in front of the marketing officer who will take your application. 3) Prepare documents Along with your application form you will need to take the following documents with you to the Bank:

• Passbook(s)

• Citizen ID card or

• 13-digit government photo ID card

It boils down to applying in Thailand.

How it works for us:

- my wife opened an account with BKK Bank, requested Internet Banking

- 10 days later she received her Internet access number

- for all 3rd party accounts, it had to be done from Thailand. Any attempt to do anything is via OTP (one time password) sent to a Thai mobile number. Once off

- that is how you register accounts where you want to send the money to

- my outlaws get 5000B every month with no hassles

After that, you can do it from anywhere. It works.

How clever I am, you see, I found the way to push the money to Thailand.