Male German Shephard Found

Has it's back Legs started to go too ??

There a Male GS that regulary wanders Soi Ling that i haven't seen for a couple of days, i assume it's home is near Samui Deep Well..

Unfortunately i don't know who the Owner is but it's always there, in the Road, watching the World go by, & isn't at the moment...

Thanks for the info MSingh, sounds like it could be the same dog as his back legs do seem a bit unsteady. Hopefully his owner can be found.

It's strange though as i've never seen him wander far from where he normally is & because of his back Legs starting to go, i can't imagine he would walk that far..

Hope he hasn't been dumped there...

Are you from the Dog Rescue Blue Bell ??

unfortunately many free-roaming dogs get lost during nye. the fireworks scare and shock them so much to just run off their place and later are lost. one of my dogs, he is called piimai, appeared at my gate one year ago after the fireworks at nye, insisted to get into the garden and never left again. he was well taken care of and even neutered, never went back to his former home and no one in the area knows him, so he stayed here since...

does the gs need medical treatment??

No, I'm not from the Dog Rescue.

Friends of mine actually found the dog and are caring for him whilst trying to locate his owner. I posted here in the hope that someone may know this dog and it's owner. He has obviously been well cared for and seems a very nice dog.

It is to be hoped that he is just lost (maybe because got scared last night as elfe mentioned) and hasn't been dumped! :o

i hope you will find the owner. it is not easy here in thailand to do so, as there is no authority where you could give notice of such thing. you could ask at the dogrescue center if someone inquired there if a gsd was found.

what will happen to the dog if the owner was not to be found?

No, I'm not from the Dog Rescue.

Friends of mine actually found the dog and are caring for him whilst trying to locate his owner. I posted here in the hope that someone may know this dog and it's owner. He has obviously been well cared for and seems a very nice dog.

It is to be hoped that he is just lost (maybe because got scared last night as elfe mentioned) and hasn't been dumped! :D

Well in that case, i'd say it's 99% sure that this is the Dog i'm talking about..

Ask your Friends to take him down Soi Ling, close to where Samui Deep Well is & the little Bridge, & i'm sure someone will recognise him as he's been there for the last 5 or more years... :o

There a Male GS that regulary wanders Soi Ling that i haven't seen for a couple of days, i assume it's home is near Samui Deep Well..

Unfortunately i don't know who the Owner is but it's always there, in the Road, watching the World go by, & isn't at the moment...

do u have a picture

Ok, apparently his name is Cola & he belongs to a Laundry close to the Bridge..

Thanks for all the info. My friends checked with the laundry and the dog they found is not Cola. Cola is there in his usual place, they had been away for a few days.

Still no luck with finding the owner. The dog is being cared for in Taling Ngam at the moment, he does have a problem with his eyes (early cataracts) which is being treated.

The hope is that his owner can still be found or will come forward (even if it's to say they no longer want him!). If this does not happen in the next couple of weeks the plan is to try and find him a new home. He is a very handsome and good natured dog.

Will ask my friends to get a photo to post.

do u have a picture

A Picture of what ??

Why would i have a Picture of anything to do with this Thread ??

Ok, apparently his name is Cola & he belongs to a Laundry close to the Bridge..

Thanks for all the info. My friends checked with the laundry and the dog they found is not Cola. Cola is there in his usual place, they had been away for a few days.

Still no luck with finding the owner. The dog is being cared for in Taling Ngam at the moment, he does have a problem with his eyes (early cataracts) which is being treated.

The hope is that his owner can still be found or will come forward (even if it's to say they no longer want him!). If this does not happen in the next couple of weeks the plan is to try and find him a new home. He is a very handsome and good natured dog.

Will ask my friends to get a photo to post.

Ok, well that's good news, & bad in the same kind of way..

Fingers crossed you find the Owner or the Dog finds a new Home..

1/1/09. Male German Shephard dog found wandering in Bophut area near to Big C. Obviously someone's pet, looks to be about 7 yrs old. Anyone lost this dog please PM me for more information.

This post just makes me warm.It is lovely to see people with such big hearts,it is people like you that make the world a better place,Bluebell. :o

haha... its likely that the owners will shop there !!!! at Big C....Have you been there ...its always deserted, hardly anyone shops there it seems, compared with Tesco's. What a white elephant.

HL :o

there was an older long haired alsatian in the fishermans village, owned i believe by the folks at the happy elephant. you may want to check that out. darker coloration

Edited by t.s

Have you put up flyers in Thai and English as well? He might come from somewhere in that area.
Why don't you hang a big picture of the dog at the message board of the Big C ? As you found the dog in that neighbourhood, it's likely that the owners will shop there ;-)

My friends who found the dog have put up fliers with a picture all over the area but no luck with finding the owner yet.

This post just makes me warm.It is lovely to see people with such big hearts,it is people like you that make the world a better place,Bluebell. :o

Tritex, they are the ones who make the world a better place, I merely tried to help out by posting on this forum.

there was an older long haired alsatian in the fishermans village, owned i believe by the folks at the happy elephant. you may want to check that out. darker coloration

Thanks for the info, will check.

Good news is the dog is happy and well and already has someone wanting to give him a new home if owner cannot be found.

haha... its likely that the owners will shop there !!!! at Big C....Have you been there ...its always deserted, hardly anyone shops there it seems, compared with Tesco's. What a white elephant.

That, + a decent parking is the main reason I shop there :D

That, + a decent parking is the main reason I shop there :D

Ssssssshhhh! or everyone will start going! Totally off topic, but I absolutely agree with you! Stay dry when it's raining and your car stays cool when it's sunny! Add to that it's much easier to turn out of and the food section has a much greater feeling of hygiene about it! Great! But keep it quiet!

Also, I sincerely hope that the alsation gets reunited with it's owners and that all ends happily in this regards, and good on you all for helping this unfortunate animal.

Cheers!