Ceiling Fans 32m2 To Cool

GungaDin

You should be looking at a 24,000 BTU aircon, no idea why they would be unable to source an inverter unit this size :o

Anyway.

Fans don't actually cool, they simply move air around which produces a cooling effect when it hits your skin. I too like the big fans (the bigger the better), they produce more slow-moving air than the smaller fans so they don't feel like a draught, just nicely cool.

Loads of different models available from any electrical outlet. Just make sure they will go slow enough, the one I have in my place in Bangalore is like a Huey taking off even on minimum :D

If you get the type with attached lights you can simply replace the existing ceiling light with it, easy install and remove when you vacate :D

So, maybe I should try a giant ceiling fan first

Yes there good, but heavy......... you say you RENT how are you going to fix this fan? how are you going to get electric to it + fitting a switch/control unit?

Go to Home pro, they have Industrial Big Fans

22" costs 1,690 baht

26" costs 2,290 baht

If your in Bang Yai area then these are cheaper 1,400 & 2,100 for non members, further discount for members at the big warehouse outlet opposite the VW garage which is about 5km before Bang Yai from BKK so you would need to go out of the middle after you past Tesco, then some way down you will see the VW garage, keep on the right ahead is a U turn bridge after coming down you will need to keep left and just before the U turn [down under] is a large warehouse, you can park [2 entrances just B4 the slip road for the U turn and in the U turn road inself] go in trough the giant doors and you will see on the right glass doors into the retail outlet. Cash Only.

Thanks Ignis. :o

I'm halfway up route 3310 between Rt 4 & Rt 338.

Those prices look good.

"Members" ???

Yes you can be a member, I have been a member for about 3 years, so get a discount every time I buy anything there, as I live about 10 km away, often pop in, stock changes often + new items added all the time...... http://www.klungeco.com/index.php?language...9c095f9241fdcff listed is a few items..

As with many many places here you can be a member of many shops and outlets, the membership fee is small and if you use that shop or service then it has paid for itself the very next visit.