New Pics Of Phuket Built Vfr400

Well finally made back to Phuket and got my bike. Well besides a throttle stummble at 8000rpm and my clutch slipping too much i am a happy camper with all the work done.

OOOH, I like it, only thing was that I strained my eyes looking for the graphics-were you planning on putting some on or leaving it just how it is? Trade you a low milage Click-i (hey it has fuel injection!) and 1/2 a case of Chang...... :o

Stay Honda!

Looks well sorted.. Has that been rebuilt from rough or was it clean like that already ??

I may need a good paint person for a project and that matt frame is exactly the job I want doing..

Perhaps you could PM me the person who you used here.

Here is the shop info, alll the paint work was done in Bangkok as they shipped the parts out.

As for the Logos i am debating what to get. The bike is going to be themed after my favorite anime Evangelion, if you look at the dials you can see they have a logo custom done for me. I will for sure put the honda wing in red or while on the tank. and go from there

post-66923-1231316355_thumb.jpg

Well finally made back to Phuket and got my bike. Well besides a throttle stummble at 8000rpm and my clutch slipping too much i am a happy camper with all the work done.

fouled plug found after swapping and repacking clutch bike road like whipped cream, very smooth power.

post-66923-1231316621_thumb.jpg

post-66923-1231316953_thumb.jpg

post-66923-1231317003_thumb.jpg

post-66923-1231317047_thumb.jpg

Just out of curiosity wrathfultalon, how much was the paint work?

I paid for one of my bikes 15k, just trying to compare the prices.

for all paint and powdercoat it ran me nearly 30000 baht I believe the breakdown was about 12000 for panels and 18000 for all the powder coating.

Looks well sorted.. Has that been rebuilt from rough or was it clean like that already ??

Bike was rough, didnt run, which was the result of badly done intake valve job. So in all this is a complete rebuild minus the bottom end of the engine. If i can sort a big bore kit that will go on too.

I may need a good paint person for a project and that matt frame is exactly the job I want doing..

Perhaps you could PM me the person who you used here.

for all paint and powdercoat it ran me nearly 30000 baht I believe the breakdown was about 12000 for panels and 18000 for all the powder coating.

Thanks. Price sounds fair, I think.

I did mine with Teera, here are the pics before and after, done in 3 days.

P1040254.jpg

P1040490.jpg

Here is the shop info, alll the paint work was done in Bangkok as they shipped the parts out.

As for the Logos i am debating what to get. The bike is going to be themed after my favorite anime Evangelion, if you look at the dials you can see they have a logo custom done for me. I will for sure put the honda wing in red or while on the tank. and go from there

Thanks for the shop info; I'll give them a ping for respraying and applying the MotoGP stickers for my Kawacker 250.

Have you thought about going with a ghost Honda wing; i.e. a really dark grey/light black?

That's a nice looking bike to be sure :D All it needs are some crash bungs and maybe a double bubble screen? =D

@ BBB They're good bikes to be sure, but changing your line midcorner really unsettles the front end :o

hehehe I got my DB clear screen with me as I didnt have time to send it, so it goes on today! Crash bungs are a defenite since i am a noob of a rider, an everyone tells me you its not if you crash but when you crash.

Thanks for the shop info; I'll give them a ping for respraying and applying the MotoGP stickers for my Kawacker 250.

Have you thought about going with a ghost Honda wing; i.e. a really dark grey/light black?

never seen that done so will have to look around, thanks for the input.

Thanks. Price sounds fair, I think.

I did mine with Teera, here are the pics before and after, done in 3 days.

P1040254.jpg

P1040490.jpg

thats a great looking bike either way!

hehehe I got my DB clear screen with me as I didnt have time to send it, so it goes on today! Crash bungs are a defenite since i am a noob of a rider, an everyone tells me you its not if you crash but when you crash.

It's a great starter sports bike, imo. This bike accommodates all skill levels :o