Help Please

Hi,

I need some advice, iv'e been searching the net but cannot find the answer to this question.

I came to Thailand on the 7th Dec with a 2 entry tourist visa.

Already i used a entry coming in to Thailand and now im going the Philipines tomorrow for 5 nights so when i come back i get another 60days but no more entrys right?

My question is if i leave again as i want to go to cambodia and vietnam do i have to apply for a new visa before i come back as my entrys would have been used up already or do i come back and at the airport and they just give me a 30 day stamp?

Also is it possible for me to ask for a entry extention prior to leaving for cambodia and vietnam so i dont have to apply there.?

My mates got the same issue as he came on a o visa with one entry, so what will happen when he returns from philipines?

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Hi,

I need some advice, iv'e been searching the net but cannot find the answer to this question.

Already i used a entry coming in to Thailand and now im going the Philipines tomorrow for 5 nights so when i come back i get another 60days but no more entrys right?

My question is if i leave again as i want to go to cambodia and vietnam do i have to apply for a new visa before i come back as my entrys would have been used up already or do i come back and at the airport and they just give me a 30 day stamp?

Also is it possible for me to ask for a entry extention prior to leaving for cambodia and vietnam so i dont have to apply there.?

My mates got the same issue as he came on a o visa with one entry, so what will happen when he returns from philipines?

Correct your next entry will give another 60 days. When you leave next time you will get a 15 day stay when you return by land border check point or 30 days at an airport.

Firstly your entry from the Philipines must be with the validity date stamped on the visa in your passport.

If you want to visit Cambodia or Laos for just a few days, and come back within the 60 days of your

next entry of your Tourist Visa, you can do this by obtaining a re-entry permit 1000 baht.

For example.

Entry from Phillipines on 17th Jan. Given 60 days, until 18th March.

Get re-permit.

Leave for Cambodia on 1st Feb, return to Thailand 15th Feb

get a new stamp for the remainder of your tourist visa until the 18th March

Without the re-entry you would only get 15 days at the land border, 30 days if you fly back in.

Hi,

You may want to do what I did last night.

When you return from the Philippines ask the immigration officer not to use your tourist visa and get a 30 day stamp instead....then when you return from Cambodia you will get a 60 day stamp at a land border with the 2nd entry on your tourist visa.

• 2 weeks later...