Ping Pong Bomb Explodes Inside Government House

george

Are you blokes really going to try and debate which side put it there?

Wouldn't it be easier to just say that some IDIOT put it in there? There is no shortage of idiots involved in what has been going on you know.

:o Its just stupidity at its best....forget about the shirt colour & forget about the persons agenda, its just and example of great stupidity!

I would go further and say SOME FUC#WIT put it there... and I don't give a rats ar$e what colour his shirt was!

I'm with you on this one, Neverdie...

If you care to re-read my post, I never claimed that the PAD left the device there, i was quoting "" the article which said

"The bomb was believed to be hidden when the People's Alliance for Democracy seized the Government House last year."

I was however commenting on the irony of the fact that the new PM (put into power via PAD unrest) was having a meeting with the security council when a device allegedly left by the PAD was discovered!

FF

If you care to re-read MY post, FF, I stated that I don't care which 'side' left the device... I simply feel that it was an incredibly cowardly act... regardless of what political affiliations the planter had or what colour his tee shirt was at the time...

if it needs to be any more plain for you, it doesn't matter to me whether it was PAD or not...

Of course it was some moron that left it behind. Or made it from the beginning.

Thought people didn't have to state the obvious...but of course, when some posters are cheering grenading of yellows and stuff like that, maybe it has to be said...

stating the obvious... placing my flag... making my stand... drawing my line in the sand... making my opinion public... call it what you want...

Can I add some fuel to the fire by reminding that PAD always complained about undercover agents hiding among them? They exposed them occasionally, but who is to say that many slipped through and were able to do whatever they wanted?

Planting fake evidence against PAD is a perfectly good reason to inflitrate its camp.

:D I was going to ask TAWP for a link to where people were "cheering grenading of yellows" :o, but your post is much more ridiculous. Pass the tin foil hat.

How about you read some of Koo82's posts, she stated it as recent as within the last 3 weeks.

Are you blokes really going to try and debate which side put it there?

Wouldn't it be easier to just say that some IDIOT put it in there? There is no shortage of idiots involved in what has been going on you know.

:o Its just stupidity at its best....forget about the shirt colour & forget about the persons agenda, its just and example of great stupidity!

I would go further and say SOME FUC#WIT put it there... and I don't give a rats ar$e what colour his shirt was!

I'm with you on this one, Neverdie...

The whole area was blocked by car tires, wires and things. Police was not allowed to go in. Who the he-l put it in there if not PAD?

Must be the yellow PAD.

Some experts may say that someone put it in there recently.

Can I add some fuel to the fire by reminding that PAD always complained about undercover agents hiding among them? They exposed them occasionally, but who is to say that many slipped through and were able to do whatever they wanted?

Planting fake evidence against PAD is a perfectly good reason to inflitrate its camp.

:D I was going to ask TAWP for a link to where people were "cheering grenading of yellows" :o , but your post is much more ridiculous. Pass the tin foil hat.

How about you read some of Koo82's posts, she stated it as recent as within the last 3 weeks.

I don't remember which post.

I only know that camping inside the Government House is illegal. Leaders must go to jail.

So far nothing has been done with PAD leaders yet. This case is complicated and may take 15 years to investigate.

:D I was going to ask TAWP for a link to where people were "cheering grenading of yellows" :o , but your post is much more ridiculous. Pass the tin foil hat.

I don't remember which post.

I only know that camping inside the Government House is illegal. Leaders must go to jail.

So far nothing has been done with PAD leaders yet. This case is complicated and may take 15 years to investigate.

I think this is the one that TAWP was referring to: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thaksin-Supp...t&p=2423774

Very naughty Koo - nobody had to bomb anybody. I see also that there are a lot of posts again trying to compare how many acts of violence were done by the Reds compared to the Yellows. What's the point? They've each got their hard core nutters and they've each got their nice grannies, mums and kids.

What proportion these types make up the two groups has no bearing whatsoever on which group's ideology is best for Thailand.

PS. Koo, what is a "shesh"? :D

PAD had to boost its security with hired guards and goons from vocational colleges and private "bodyguards" for various mafia figures. Some probably had no ideological affiliation with PAD at all.

PAD had no choice but to protect themselves by any means necessary after Udon lynch mob attack.

If you care to remember, PAD has abruptly cancelled all provincial rallies and asked its supporters to come to Bangkok where they could guarantee their safety.

Reds do not have such separate security force, they are just being themselves.

>>>

And yes, anyone could have planted the bomb at the government house, it could have been done even after PAD has left the place. Or it could have been done by a stupid PAD guard just for the fun of it, 'cos I can't think of any valid reasons to plant bombs inside your own camp.

I dont doubt that the PAD were infiltrated by both police and opponents. That is standard practice at these kind of things. I also dont doubt that the reds are infiltrated too. I dont even doubt a few things were planted etc. However, I also dont doubt the PAD had weapons, ping pong bombs and beat a few people up and killed a few. I similalry dont doubt that the reds had/have weapons, beat a few people up and killed too.

I cant see much purpose in trying to apologise away or pretend things didnt happen by either side or their supporters.

I dont doubt that the PAD were infiltrated by both police and opponents. That is standard practice at these kind of things. I also dont doubt that the reds are infiltrated too. I dont even doubt a few things were planted etc. However, I also dont doubt the PAD had weapons, ping pong bombs and beat a few people up and killed a few. I similalry dont doubt that the reds had/have weapons, beat a few people up and killed too.

I cant see much purpose in trying to apologise away or pretend things didnt happen by either side or their supporters.

:o Well said.

Fair enough, Hammered, but I really can't see that the doctrine of moral equivalence applies as a result. From my observations, having visited the PAD site at Government House, sat with them and followed the events through ASTV, the suggestion that they hid ping pong bombs there is ludicrous. However, it's a statement easily made and impossible to refute, so people can take it or leave it. It has nothing but mischief value.

Personally, I'm a bit tired of the whole debate. Everything has been said. We now have a government that looks halfway intelligent and a PM that can represent the country in international forums. Better to focus on them than chew over the yellowshirt/redshirt bone ad nauseam.

Edited by Xangsamhua

... the suggestion that they hid ping pong bombs there is ludicrous....

It's not ludicrous to think that when the decision was made to leave Government House, one of the hard core PAD guys decided to get rid of his ping pong bomb before going home.

... the suggestion that they hid ping pong bombs there is ludicrous....

It's not ludicrous to think that when the decision was made to leave Government House, one of the hard core PAD guys decided to get rid of his ping pong bomb before going home.

However hardcore PAD may be, PAD is a non violence group with no weapons.

Having said that, has anyone check if there are shuttlecork bombs left behind in Swampy?