Ao Nang

tmwke

Was in Ao Nang in October 2nd week There were quite a few Tourists walking around and getting boats to the Islands. Although the (orther two sanuk) areas were quite ! Stayed at the Best Western but only had about 20 guests. Whats the No s like now Thanks

Was in Ao Nang in October 2nd week There were quite a few Tourists walking around and getting boats to the Islands. Although the (orther two sanuk) areas were quite ! Stayed at the Best Western but only had about 20 guests. Whats the No s like now Thanks

As Ao Nang is Krabi, you'll want to post this in the Krabi Forum.

Maybe a mod will see this and move it.............

As Ao Nang is Krabi, you'll want to post this in the Krabi Forum.

Maybe a mod will see this and move it.............

To the OP. I was in Ao Nang last Wedenseday and yes, it was busy. Lots of people on the beach.

Edited by MiG16

I have deleted several posts (and edited a post to remove the quoted text from deleted post), and asking everyone to stay on topic.

any further bickering, and I may have to consider issuing warnings :o

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

my first visit to Ao Nang {thailand], not sure what is soo special about the place? Also Phi Phi islands? Would never recommend it to anyone to go and visit.

I would like to hear the great comments about the mentioned places please? maybe I missed something there.

Hello all,

my first visit to Ao Nang {thailand], not sure what is soo special about the place? Also Phi Phi islands? Would never recommend it to anyone to go and visit.

I would like to hear the great comments about the mentioned places please? maybe I missed something there.

There really is nothing special about Ao Nang, it's typically a launching area to other outer islands.

Yes, if you just stayed right in the heart of the mess at Koh Phi-Phi, it's a letdown. What you have to do is get to some outside areas there, and it is special for sure.