What Types Of Documents And Formalities Needs To Complete For A Foreigner To Get Marriage Visa In Thailand

Please give me full deatil about marriage visa in Thailand that what types of documents and formalities needs to complete a foreigner to get merriage visa in Thailand.

You must have a Thai Wife. Assuming you are Male.

You need to prove an income of 40,000 Baht a month. Letter from your Embassy is needed. OR

400,000 Baht in a Thai bank. Letter from bank needed.

Marriage Certificate. Wife,s ID Card and house registration . Photos of you and your Wife in and around the house. Map to your house. This Form 1,900 Baht fee. Take you Wife to be interviewed.

Better to start with a Non Imm O Visa but can be done with a Tourist Visa or 30 day entry stamp.

BTW there is no such thing as a Marriage Visa. It is an extension based on your marriage.

Police Order. You need 2.18 (6)

There is no marriage visa.

Lite Beer has given you the requirements for an annual extension of stay for the reason of living with your Thai wife (marriage extension), which is probably what you wanted to know.

If you are outside Thailand at the moment and need a visa for travel to Thailand you should ask about the requirements at the Thai consulate where you plan to apply. The visa you want will be a non-immigrant visa classification O for the purpose of visiting your Thai wife (non-O visa).

--

Maestro

Lite Beer has given you the requirements for an annual extension of stay for the reason of living with your Thai wife (marriage extension), which is probably what you wanted to know.

If you are outside Thailand at the moment and need a visa for travel to Thailand you should ask about the requirements at the Thai consulate where you plan to apply. The visa you want will be a non-immigrant visa classification O for the purpose of visiting your Thai wife (non-O visa).

--

Maestro

Yes. Have a look here.http://www.thaiemb.org.in/en/services/visa.php

Please give me full deatil about marriage visa in Thailand that what types of documents and formalities needs to complete a foreigner to get merriage visa in Thailand.

You must have a Thai Wife. Assuming you are Male.

You need to prove an income of 40,000 Baht a month. Letter from your Embassy is needed. OR

400,000 Baht in a Thai bank. Letter from bank needed.

Marriage Certificate. Wife,s ID Card and house registration . Photos of you and your Wife in and around the house. Map to your house. This Form 1,900 Baht fee. Take you Wife to be interviewed.

Better to start with a Non Imm O Visa but can be done with a Tourist Visa or 30 day entry stamp.

BTW there is no such thing as a Marriage Visa. It is an extension based on your marriage.

Police Order. You need 2.18 (6)

:o:D :D

Sorry, I usually never giggle in the visa forum.

--

Maestro

I just got a one year multi-entry non-imm O visa based on marriage. Will I have to make a border run every 90 days for the first year? After that I apply for extension of stay. Then I won't have to leave, just report correct?

I just got a one year multi-entry non-imm O visa based on marriage. Will I have to make a border run every 90 days for the first year? After that I apply for extension of stay. Then I won't have to leave, just report correct?

Correct. Do your last border run just before the Visa expires and you will get another 90 days. Giving a total of 15 months.

Apply for the extension within the last 30 days of any permision to stay.

No you don't have to wait the entire year. You can apply within the last 30 days of any of your 90 day entries.

Correct you don't need to leave just make your 90 day reports.

Correct. Do your last border run just before the Visa expires and you will get another 90 days. Giving a total of 15 months.

Thanks!

So during the first 15 months I do a border run every 90 days.

Then, once I'm on the extension to stay, I just report to the office.

Correct?

Thanks!

So during the first 15 months I do a border run every 90 days.

Then, once I'm on the extension to stay, I just report to the office.

Correct?

Yes if that is what you want to do. It is not mandatory you do it that way though.

Only the reports are mandatory after you get the extension.