Porta-cabins In Pattaya?

BiggyD

I need to house a Thai couple close to my home for a period of 6-12 months. I don't fancy building a temporary tin shack style building as the majority of construction camps use. Is there anyone out there in the Pattaya area with a small porta-cabin style property? I have seen some used as site offices etc..... Where do you get them and has anyone got one they don't need anymore? Not asking for a freebie, willing to pay for suitable property.

Thanks

BD

I need to house a Thai couple close to my home for a period of 6-12 months. I don't fancy building a temporary tin shack style building as the majority of construction camps use. Is there anyone out there in the Pattaya area with a small porta-cabin style property? I have seen some used as site offices etc..... Where do you get them and has anyone got one they don't need anymore? Not asking for a freebie, willing to pay for suitable property.

Thanks

BD

A tent would be cheaper. :o

Just past Bang Saray on Sukhumvit heading south, on your left you will see a place with excavators and trucks etc. occasionally he has portacabins on view at the side of the road with for sale signs on them. It is just virtually on the edge of the village.

Failing that, keep driving to Ban Chang and Mapthaput you will see plenty at the roadside for sale, more industrial companies there.

Good luck.

Edited by LennyW

Thanks

BD

Look up ad number 35018 on baht sold.

PRICE REDUCED; THSE MUST GO ! ! !These are 2 small transportable ex Show homes for sale. These unique dwellings are built with Steel layers,with EPS-Foam in-between (Sandwich-Panel). Extremely well insulated and both come with integral front-decks.Bathroom complete and included. For Sale (ex-Pattaya) at Bt. 275,000.- each (ono).

ADDED - NO! They're not mine. I'd like to have one for a weekend place but the price is a little high for me and what I want it for. I may be interested in one after you are finished with it.

Edited by Gary A