Anyone Flying To Canada Before The End Of Feb?

MisterBean

I have one free pass to any Maple Leaf lounge left that expires February 28. It is only good for one person and it has to be used in conjunction with an Air Canada Flight (no code-shares) and it has to be a Maple leaf lounge (it won't work in a Thai lounge). It would be good for someone who is flying in to YVR or YYZ and then connecting to anywhere else since you could relax and have a free drink or six while you wait for your connecting flight. You could also take it if you have another flight in Canada before the end of Feb.

There is no name or personal info on it, nor does it need to be put on the pass. The conditions are spelled out clearly on the pass, they give several every year to frequent flyers, I'm sure a lot of people here are Star Alliance gold members, so you know what they are. I hate to see it go to waste and am not leaving till the end of Feb myself. I live near Kad Suan Kaew and sometimes go to Number 1 bar for a drink so we could meet up at either place if you want it.

Cheers!

Very nice of you Bean.

Restores my faith in that there are still decent humans in the world. :o

Canadians....we's good people eh?

Only when the Bruins are wiping thier ass in the forum! :D

Robert Orr lives forever as a BRUIN.

The Master

post-46099-1231674452_thumb.png

post-46099-1231674494_thumb.jpg

Very nice of you Bean.

Restores my faith in that there are still decent humans in the world. :o

Canadians....we's good people eh?

Only when the Bruins are wiping thier ass in the forum! :D

Robert Orr lives forever as a BRUIN.

The Master

Ya, Bobby Orr, The greatest thing to come out of our friends in Canada since Molsons Golden Beer.

I was in the Garden and saw him score 'That winning shot in the playoffs" he was air borne on the shot, talk about dedication !!! He is my kids hero Thanks Canada.

Thanks gpdjohn for the flashback :D

• 2 weeks later...