Travel And Health Insurance Needed

jingjingna

I need travel and health insurance from Thailand to the U.K. The policy would need to cover for purchase of emergency clothing items and toiletries, should the baggage be delayed.

If any fellow T.V members have any personal recommendations please post here with details of website.

Reason for not wanting Thaivisa to reply to this thread is because they have sent me quotes with no policy details. Requested details but no response.

Cheers!

I need travel and health insurance from Thailand to the U.K. The policy would need to cover for purchase of emergency clothing items and toiletries, should the baggage be delayed.

If any fellow T.V members have any personal recommendations please post here with details of website.

Reason for not wanting Thaivisa to reply to this thread is because they have sent me quotes with no policy details. Requested details but no response.

Cheers!

Sorry about the Travel Forum not replying immediately.

As you will have already seen, examples of Travel Insurance have already been sent to you for your perusal

May we suggest if you have questions on Insurance in the future to contact Thai Visa Insurance ?

Thank you