Rent In Hua Hin

Calipso

Hi everyone,

I would like to rent a condo/studio or house in 10000-15000 range in Hua Hin for six months to start off.

I don't have extravagant expectations/requirements - I need a reasonably secure place and a relatively high-speed internet (or option to hook it up), everything else is negotiable.

I know the best way to find something is to come and look around - that's exactly what I am going to do.

Though if somebody has something to offer or to suggest I would greatly appreciate this.

Please PM me if so. I am from Canada if it matters...

Thanks a lot !

Hi

I think I can safely say you won't get a condo in that range. You will however find some good basic 2br townhouses (ie. terrace houses or whatever the Canadian equivalent is). You will have to organise the internet yourself. If you are willing to go a few kms inland then you will get a brand new or near-new place, closer to the beach older and with more basic furniture.

Look at the recent thread on hua hin estate agents for the two agents I dealt with. Obviously it will be a help if you have a Thai speaker helping you.

Don't rush - each day of searching will locate something better and cheaper and closer to the beach.

Happy hunting

Hi

I think I can safely say you won't get a condo in that range. You will however find some good basic 2br townhouses (ie. terrace houses or whatever the Canadian equivalent is). You will have to organise the internet yourself. If you are willing to go a few kms inland then you will get a brand new or near-new place, closer to the beach older and with more basic furniture.

Look at the recent thread on hua hin estate agents for the two agents I dealt with. Obviously it will be a help if you have a Thai speaker helping you.

Don't rush - each day of searching will locate something better and cheaper and closer to the beach.

Happy hunting

Shouldn't be a problem ifyou want to startin March there will be tons of stuff avaialbe. I'm not a realtorbut will try to help ya if yu want PM me.