Visa Waiver Question ....

Hi all ,

Just a quick one. My 90 day border run stamp expired 06 Nov. Then I obtained a TR in KL .

I left thailand on 08 Dec to go to work.

________________________________________________________________________________

Can I return to thailand next week and receive a 30 day stamp ( Visa Waiver ) at the airport to enter , stay 4 days then go to Australia for a week and come back to thailand and receive another 30 day stamp to stay.

Are you allowed any number of 30 day stamps ( Visa Waiver ) throughout the year. .... this is not affected by the 90day rule ???

Thanks for any help.

Cheers.

:o

Hi all ,

Just a quick one. My 90 day border run stamp expired 06 Nov. Then I obtained a TR in KL .

I left thailand on 08 Dec to go to work.

________________________________________________________________________________

Can I return to thailand next week and receive a 30 day stamp ( Visa Waiver ) at the airport to enter , stay 4 days then go to Australia for a week and come back to thailand and receive another 30 day stamp to stay.

Are you allowed any number of 30 day stamps ( Visa Waiver ) throughout the year. .... this is not affected by the 90day rule ???

Thanks for any help.

Cheers.

:o

Not a Visa Waiver. It is a Visa Exempt Entry. Yes. You can enter at the airport and get 30 days as many times as you want. No limit. There is no 90 day rule anymore.

Entering at a land border will get you 15 days.