This Topic Is For Men Only!

AlexLah

Dear all,

With the lady's having their own subforum I was thinking, why is there no subforum for us guys to discuss guy thing"s.

So therefore I start this thread, and hopefully one day we can have the Guy Forum.,

In this Fred we should only post stuff that guy's find interesting.

As an example I post a link to a videoclip that keeps me hooked.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-IcsKEDWd6vk/hypnose_pants/

:o

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ball-grooming - shaving gel. good shaving gel. and a sharp razor. and a steady hand.... sorted.

different topic: I'm watching "Into the Wild," an excellent movie btw (written/directed by Sean Penn). A Man's Journey, in all of its glory. But I've just gotten to the part where he (Emile Hirsch) meets Kristen Stewart (yeah yeah the chick from Twilight, ugh) but holy shit she is beautiful in this movie - and if she can actually sing like she does in this movie - then she has the voice to match the face of an angel... Now I can't concentrate on the rest of the movie :o Truly stunning is this woman...

Could start posting pics in this thread but then I fear it would end up being a tired thread of SirachaJohn's almost creepy photo collection which I would label, "'Girls in Uniform - A Pervert, Camera and Zoom Lens,'" :D -- though NONE of his girls (even en masse, combined ad inifinitum) can hold a candle to this Kristen Stewart. My 2 cents for tonight and for this "Man Forum." Groom your balls.

Which brand of night time moisturiser do you guys use ? A balanced PH one with a brand name or do you think the cheaper Thai brand ones are OK ? I only ask because you know Im worth it!

And yes before you mention I already use freshly cut, thin slices of cucumber on the eyes for an hour before bed :o

OH and I dont use anything other than iNvea on my lips! Only the best for these babies

I have a small pickle near the base of my penis, which I´m considering removing myself in a moment of madness. Would you gentlemen recommend doing it with the penis "relaxed".... or would it be more effective in a more rigid state??? I might, however, point out that I´ll sue anyone who gives me the wrong advice and I end up bleeding to death...... :o

When you get an hard on,in a gogo bar/beer bar and you have checkbinned,do you just walk out with a big stiffie showing or discreetly stick your hands down your shirts and hide it away.

I just walk out with a big grin on my face to a round of applause lol.

When you get an hard on,in a gogo bar/beer bar and you have checkbinned,do you just walk out with a big stiffie showing or discreetly stick your hands down your shirts and hide it away.

well, the katoey's do like a show mate. :o

well, the katoey's do like a show mate. :o

must admit thatd funny for a man poo fan hehehehehehehehe