German Girl (20) Looking For Western Female Friends (about The Same Age) :)

Chestnut

Hello there :o

I thought I might try posting here. If nobody responses that's fine. Just worht a try.

I'm german, studying at international rakhmahaeng university and have been living in bangkok for a little over a year now.

Back in Germany I had many girl-friends. I like having girl-friends more than guy-friends (and my bf would prefer seeing me

hanging out with other girls too :D ). Unfortunally most of the westeners are guys at my Uni, so most of my friends are

guys.

I have two western girl-friends but they are not too close to me.

I find it rather difficult to have a close relationship with the thai girls in my uni (cuz of language barrier or the culture it's just

really difficult. never got farer than small-talk).

So i thought i'd post here. Maybe there's a girl that is about my age, living in bangkok, looking for friends?

Just msg me or answer this thread.

I'm easy going, not "hi-so", i like to chat, goof arround, go shopping (i love cheap stuff!), and uhhm that's it.

see you,

chestnut

Maybe there's a girl that is about my age, living in bangkok, looking for friends?

would you consider me as a friend? i have some minor shortcomings such as... not a girl, slightly older than 20, not living in Bangkok. my big advantage is zat i kann shpeak der tchermann lankvich vizz near perfektchion :o