What To Fill Up On Visa Application Form?

Hi, I'm applying for a tourist visa and there are some stuff which I do not know what to fill up. Basically I'm a freelance developer working on web sites. Not going to be working in Thailand or have anything to do with the economy in Thailand, just staying here bunked in my apartment doing work over the internet. What should I put for purpose of visit? Must I have letter for purpose of visit? Must I show return flight ticket (cause I only got a one way)? What to put under Guarantor? Overall, should I say I'm just a tourist staying for many months to avoid any complications?

Edited by stanny

You can just fil in tourism. You are going to work in Thailand and you do need a work permit for that. You won't get one, because you have to be employed by a Thai company to get a WP. So technically, what you want to do is illegal, although if you keep quiet nobody will find out.

You don't need a guarantor.

For a Tourist visa "Tourism" is the answer.

No letter needed.

Some consulates do ask to see return ticket, but it is not a general requirement.

Best to call and ask.

A one way ticket is fine when you travel.

Thanks a lot for the quick replies friendly thaivisa people! Must I list my duration for proposed stay? 3 months sounds dodgy.

Also, does Kuala Lumpur give double entries?

Edited by stanny

Weird, they didn't collect money from me when I handed it my application. I suppose pay on collection. Reached about 10.30am, only got to my turn an hour later. Not too long of a wait I guess.

You may of just gotten one of the first free visas that the cabnet approved yesterday.

Let us know the end result.

Weird, they didn't collect money from me when I handed it my application. I suppose pay on collection. Reached about 10.30am, only got to my turn an hour later. Not too long of a wait I guess.

You may of just gotten one of the first free visas that the cabnet approved yesterday.

Let us know the end result.

If you have, lucky you, well done! :o