Free Visas For All Tourists

george

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday,Thursday 22nd January 2009 , the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane still charged all person for the Tourist Visa.

Suppose being Thailand it will be 6 weeks into this 3 month before its starts to filter through, that will be the excuse anyway.

Still nothing on the UK Hull consulate site, only regard's the 15 day land entry exempt news from early December.

I hope this a true story, is a small thing but is someting good.

I see in the last few days that some news from the "THE NATION" are not all true or they dont have fact to support what they write in the news paper.

Sorry for that polemic but is like that.

So i hope someone can confirm this news or i think that is better if TV dont use for the news THE NATION.

Sorry the OT.

ciao

Edited by oceano

In line with the announced Thai airways ticket reductions up-to 50% the free tourist visa and reduced national park entry fees are INTENTIONS.

We are all waiting for confirmations, i.e. read someone who got a tourist visa for free etc.

We probably will wait a long time.

Thank you for not spoiling any further this great news with rubbish replies :o

I have no plan to travel to Thailand. But since it is free, I will apply for it anyway just to decorate my passport. I live in South Kensington near the Thai embassy, so there won't be any hassle for me.

The best things in live are free.

Funny. Maybe you should update your profile, since it says Pattaya.

• 3 weeks later...
Don't be fool by the Thais, especially those pee sitting down.

I kept telling myself that, but soon forgot once she poured me a cold one.

As you frequent Nana/Cowboi, surely the ones yo need to look out for to not be fooled by is the ones that pee standing up? :o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just arrived in Thailand (regular trip) and was so pleased to be informed that I and my young son were to get our visa costs waved.

Due to limited time drove down to Hull our local Thai consulate who I made to appointment with and sure enough all costs were waived for our two 60 day tourist 1 entry visa ....... PLUS 10 POUNDS EACH FOR ADMIN FEE...........