Text Messages Not Delivered To Samui

None of my text messages are being delivered to my G/f on Samui, it started on Sunday and as of today Tues there still no getting through. This happened before about 6 months ago and lasted about 3 days, then they all get delivered in one go. She uses 1-2 Call. Does any one know the cause of this,is it a fault in Samui or is it my end (Vodafone UK). Thanks

None of my text messages are being delivered to my G/f on Samui, it started on Sunday and as of today Tues there still no getting through. This happened before about 6 months ago and lasted about 3 days, then they all get delivered in one go. She uses 1-2 Call. Does any one know the cause of this,is it a fault in Samui or is it my end (Vodafone UK). Thanks

I think its your end my messages are all getting through to 1-2-call in Samui no problems. i'm on o2

HMMMMMM! You are in Blighty and GF is in Samui. :D You cannot get through to her ? :D I dont want to infer anything but there are lots of threads concerning this very thing. :D Not Chawang by any chance ? :D

Im on 1-2 al and the coverage is very good on the island I,ve never had a problem getting through. :o

HMMMMMM! You are in Blighty and GF is in Samui. :D You cannot get through to her ? :D I dont want to infer anything but there are lots of threads concerning this very thing. :D Not Chawang by any chance ? :D

Im on 1-2 al and the coverage is very good on the island I,ve never had a problem getting through. :o

No she's in Lamai.Plus she's a good girl. She texts me all the time and we speak on the phone several times a day, so there's no problem with her texts getting to me. I phoned Vodafone today and was told no problems from them.As this has happened before I'll just have to wait it out.

No she's in Lamai.Plus she's a good girl. She texts me all the time and we speak on the phone several times a day, so there's no problem with her texts getting to me. I phoned Vodafone today and was told no problems from them.As this has happened before I'll just have to wait it out.

To reassure you...A friend in Bkk has recently sent me messages that took about 4+ hours to turn up here in the UK.

So there obviously is some problem.

RAZZ