Extending 90 Day Period Under Non-o By 3 Days At Immigration

A friend holds a 1 year multiple entry non immigrant O visa.

One of his 90 day permissions to stay under this visa is running out, but he would like to postpone his border run by an additional 3 days, if possible.

Is it possible to do so by contacting Immigration? He has no special compelling reason, except that there is a good flight leaving 3 days after his 90 days expire.

A friend holds a 1 year multiple entry non immigrant O visa.

One of his 90 day permissions to stay under this visa is running out, but he would like to postpone his border run by an additional 3 days, if possible.

Is it possible to do so by contacting Immigration? He has no special compelling reason, except that there is a good flight leaving 3 days after his 90 days expire.

how did he get a one year multiple entry without a thai wife or child. Having these would be a compelling reason as I have got a 2 month extention cost 6,000 baht

how did he get a one year multiple entry without a thai wife or child. Having these would be a compelling reason as I have got a 2 month extention cost 6,000 baht

Mutiple O's can be gotten for over 50 and at some consulates in the UK and europe to visit friends.

Where did you pay 6000 baht to get a 2 month extension?

Mutiple O's can be gotten for over 50 and at some consulates in the UK and europe to visit friends.

Where did you pay 6000 baht to get a 2 month extension?

Sound like Samui. :o