Looking For Koi Keepers In Issan

BaanBonsai

I have some Koi in my tank.

I have the regular huge blue filter that I clean out about once a month. The Pump is is about 75 LPM in a one inch flexible plastic pipe. The Tank is probably 3000 L

Other than that I feed them once a day and they seem ok. I got them from the pet shop in Surin near the Petkasem hotel.

I have some Koi in my tank.

I have the regular huge blue filter that I clean out about once a month. The Pump is is about 75 LPM in a one inch flexible plastic pipe. The Tank is probably 3000 L

Other than that I feed them once a day and they seem ok. I got them from the pet shop in Surin near the Petkasem hotel.

Magoomba, there is a very impressive, large, indoor pond full of large Koi fish in the new O-Top shop in Surin (on the right-hand side of the road between the Post Office and the Water Company, near the traffic lights where the road intersects the Buriram road). The shop has the impressive front modelled after a Prasat. Well worth a visit if you are interested in Koi carp. :o

Edited for additional information - One of the Koi was awared second place in the Thai National Koi carp finals.

Edited by Nomad97