Super Bowl On Samui?

Are they still doing that Super Bowl thing? Who is in it? I was always a Los Angeles Rams fan myself; I hope they did well this season.

Some other bowl games and their names:

EagleBank Bowl

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl

Motor City Bowl

Meineke Car Care Bowl

PapaJohns.com Bowl

Roady's Humanitarian Bowl

Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl

Chick-fil-A Bowl

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl

For those of you who think a football is round (Hahaha, idiots!), a bowl game, according to thefreedictionary.com (which doesn't have a bowl game) is:

"Any of various postseason games played between specially selected teams, especially at the college level."

I must say that I have no idea what a "Chick-fil-A" is but I bet the halftime show at the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl will kick ass..

I think the PFC showed it last year & done a Buffet Breakfast..

It's in Tampa so EST..

Go Cards !!! :o

Yes we are showing it!

great game last year...

we are opening at 6am and "BIG NIGEL" is doing the SUPERBOWL BREAKFAST BUFFET

May the best team win :D

Have you decided on a price yet? It's all-you-can eat, right?

A friend in the States tells me that the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl is actually a live-fire war game and that every year some spectators are killed, but that it's worth it to sit close when the napalm is ignited.

...and the Chick Bowl is some sort of competition between the best cheerleader babes.

I must say that I have no idea what a "Chick-fil-A" is ...

Go Cardinals!

I'll settle for a rise bowl, that thing :o will kill you slowly!!

Have you ever had one? Ever smell one? BTW - most of us are already dying slowly (some faster than others). Might as well enjoy it while we can.

STEELERS SUCK! :D

I must say that I have no idea what a "Chick-fil-A" is ...

Go Cardinals!

I'll settle for a rise bowl, that thing :o will kill you slowly!!

Have you ever had one? Ever smell one? BTW - most of us are already dying slowly (some faster than others). Might as well enjoy it while we can.

STEELERS SUCK! :D

Shouldn't this be in the Is Samui dieing? thread, then we know from why! :D

It's in Tampa so EST..

Yes we are showing it!

:D we are opening at 6am and "BIG NIGEL" is doing the SUPERBOWL BREAKFAST BUFFET

Big Nigels superbowl breakfast buffet will be an all-you-can-eat spread @ 249bht.

I'm looking forward to it now , last year was a great game!

Where is Big Nigel's if someone wanted to watch the St. Louis Cardinals?

By the way, try asking as many people (Americans would be preferable) how many is: XLIII.

How many people have even the slightest idea?

St Louis Cardinals ??

Los Angeles Rams ??

I think you're on a wind up Mr Wolfe... :o

By the way, try asking as many people (Americans would be preferable) how many is: XLIII.

St Louis Cardinals ??

Los Angeles Rams ??

I think you're on a wind up Mr Wolfe... :o

As usual! :D

It's in Tampa so EST..

Yes we are showing it!

:D we are opening at 6am and "BIG NIGEL" is doing the SUPERBOWL BREAKFAST BUFFET

Big Nigels superbowl breakfast buffet will be an all-you-can-eat spread @ 249bht.

I'm looking forward to it now , last year was a great game!

If you have EVER eaten Nigel's grub, you KNOW it's comfort food for sure.

I lost track of where he went after he left Ban Rak, though.

My home screen is pretty darned big, so I guess that will have to do.

Most people over the age of forty three!!

I would never have even thought of asking that. You must hang out with some pretty stupid people. No offense intended, just saying that's all. BTW - I am willing to bet that a higher percentage of Americans (and the mini-me Americans known as "Canadians") on Samui have university degrees than, say, the English, or most (if not all) other nationalities with a population over 50. I think Mauritians are at 100% but there is probably only one of them.

The game is over so getting off topic should be OK.

BTW - I am willing to bet that a higher percentage of Americans (and the mini-me Americans known as "Canadians") on Samui have university degrees than, say, the English, or most (if not all) other nationalities with a population over 50.

:o:D:D:D:D

Replace English with any Scanadanavian Country & you may have a point...

Still, out of all the Americans on the Planet, with or without UD's, i have yet to come accross one with an ounze of common sense, F.A.C.T.... ..... :wai:

Bears to win it next Year, watch this space..

Edited by MSingh

Or better yet, start a new thread next year. Superbowl is now over and this thread seems to have mainly degenerated into bashing of various nationalities.

why you aren't talking about the game instead, is beyond me, was it that bad? Or were you too busy eating breakfast to watch? And how can you watch the Superbowl at 6 am and not drink beer? It just all seems so wrong.

Or better yet, start a new thread next year. Superbowl is now over and this thread seems to have mainly degenerated into bashing of various nationalities.

why you aren't talking about the game instead, is beyond me, was it that bad? Or were you too busy eating breakfast to watch? And how can you watch the Superbowl at 6 am and not drink beer? It just all seems so wrong.

Careful sbk. You are getting uncomfortably close to the truth, hahaha!

Non of these people give jack shit about the game, its just a tradition to go to a bar when its on. It has to be a big screen somewhere close by showing the thing, but most lightly nobody in the place is watching that, hahaha. Its about cheap food and getting a reason to drink beer.

Not that i dont respect that, i´m all for traditions.

Was funny when koohesti pointed out that "now the game is over so i guess its ok to go off topic"!!!!!!!!! When the whole thread been showing pictures off American fastfood! You guys are just so funny. I love you to death! :o

Game was good, it's just over. If I want to discuss it I'll do it in the sport section where the posters might know a thing or two about the game. Here are mostly just a few resident trolls (i.e., my buddy m33, that knullnylle :o )

No beer this morning, only Screwdrivers and Bloody Marys.

Game was good, it's just over. If I want to discuss it I'll do it in the sport section where the posters might know a thing or two about the game. Here are mostly just a few resident trolls (i.e., my buddy m33, that knullnylle :D )

Now, that is impressive. Swedish. And i didnt even teach you that. Would take some work for you to find out a word like that. For sure no dictionarys.

Btw, mods, its very inappropriate what he just called me, please give him a suspension on at least 2 days! :o .

Game was good, it's just over. If I want to discuss it I'll do it in the sport section where the posters might know a thing or two about the game. Here are mostly just a few resident trolls (i.e., my buddy m33, that knullnylle :D )

Now, that is impressive. Swedish. And i didnt even teach you that. Would take some work for you to find out a word like that. For sure no dictionarys.

Btw, mods, its very inappropriate what he just called me, please give him a suspension on at least 2 days! :o .

You make it sound as if it is insulting or something, mattias.

You make it sound as if it is insulting or something, mattias.

Like you would use it if you didnt think it was, hahaha!

Im just joking. "Knullnylle" is a thing that gay people use to their boyfriends. In slang it means "the mouth i love to stick my.........(forumrules prevent me from further translation)". The reason i felt insulted is i never knew you looked at me that way. But if you didnt mean it as an insult, im sorry.

Hmmm, i think twice before i accept further invitations from you buddy. You´re really into boys??? :D:D:D .