Condo In Cm

rickthailand

hi, I will be moving to Chang Mai in a few months and I am wondering if anyone can tell me the average monthly price

for a condo with 1 bedroom in the center of chang mai? It will have to be furnished and will be for long time rent.

thanks

rick

hi, I will be moving to Chang Mai in a few months and I am wondering if anyone can tell me the average monthly price for a condo with 1 bedroom in the center of chang mai? It will have to be furnished and will be for long time rent.

Hello Rick

Your question is too broad. You really need to indicate size and whether you're looking for new or old etc. Also, what do you call center or central? Wherever you live in CM is not too far from anywhere else, but a couple of streets away can have a big impact on rental prices

You could find an oldish and small 1 bed semi furnished joint for as little as 5,000 THB/Mo up to 30,000 THB/Mo for a newer high-rise spacious place, and everything in between of course.

Aitch

Aitch is right... it's like asking how much is a used car without stating the YEAR, MAKE or MODEL you desire. It all depends on your lifestyle and budget... and a little bit of luck in finding a great deal.

Market is good right now.. there is a lot out there and prices are dropping due to economic situation.

Good Luck!

! never understood why Condos in Chiang Mai were not much different in price from say condos in Pattaya when house prices in chiang mai are a lot lot cheaper than comparative house prices in Pattaya.

Try chiangmaihouse.com they have a selection of condos

Edited by tigerbalm

hi, You are right i understand that it all depends on location etc. i tried to look at the pinned list with websites but some of them did not work. I have looked at chiang mai house and it seems to have a good selection. Has anyone used them? thanks again for the replies.

rick

hi, I will be moving to Chang Mai in a few months and I am wondering if anyone can tell me the average monthly price

for a condo with 1 bedroom in the center of chang mai? It will have to be furnished and will be for long time rent.

thanks

rick

Due to the financial situation you can find pretty good deals right now. A friend of mine got a brand new condo close to the night bazaar. Asking price was 25,000 per month, she finally got it for 15,000. Get a cheap guesthouse first and spend a few weeks to look around.

As stated above....it's a buyer's market with any realestate/condos/houses. So, take your time, look around and don't pay the asking price, especially if you are looking for a long term rental.

Another thing to keep in mind is construction and karaoke noises in the area....especially if you are signing a lease.