Bike Ride To Cambodia

Potter

After the Pattaya bike festival me and some other guys are gonna visit Cambodia on the motorbike. Has anybody done this before? Any do´s and dont´s? The plan is to visit shinoukville and then ankor wat and then back to Thailand. How will the road be? And what documents to bring for the motorbike?

Thanks

Potter :o

After the Pattaya bike festival me and some other guys are gonna visit Cambodia on the motorbike. Has anybody done this before? Any do´s and dont´s? The plan is to visit shinoukville and then ankor wat and then back to Thailand. How will the road be? And what documents to bring for the motorbike?

Thanks

Potter :o

Road bike or dirt/trail bike ? it will matter as to what roads to use,.i have done it many times, always on a dirt bike, there are really only 2 roads that rideable on a road bike with ease,.

you can hit my web www.cafecaliforniaphnompenh.com/motorcycle.htm for plenty of links and info regarding biking in cambodia. I have a khmer registered bike so I am not sure what you need to bring a thai bike out of thailand. Harry who post on gt-rider.com comes in frequently on a thai bike from korat. roads here are good enough now for street bikes.

regards, Jim

you can hit my web www.cafecaliforniaphnompenh.com/motorcycle.htm for plenty of links and info regarding biking in cambodia. I have a khmer registered bike so I am not sure what you need to bring a thai bike out of thailand. Harry who post on gt-rider.com comes in frequently on a thai bike from korat. roads here are good enough now for street bikes.

regards, Jim

Welcome to TV jim,we have met a few times when you were at the C2 and sharkys, you are quite correct the roads are good enough from poi pet and koh kong for some maybe, however i cross at ban laem/ban nam ron and its dirt all the way on the other side, suits me fine ,but a harley or a fireblade, no no no,. :o !,for me on my wr400 and harry aboard his trusty xr650 ,perfect ! :D .. Edited by mikethevigoman