Tg Has Good Fares On Their Site

FarangFatal

I, for one, still prefer the lil old DMK for my domestic flights. Shorter run to the J.W., Suk Soi Song, and how much shorter movement in the airport (Thaksin only knows).

Just booked some good times 10:30 am DMK to HKT and 9:30 HKT DMK! I can say that after many years those are popular flights and with Songkran abound to book Royal Silk (Bus) for 7700 baht return total.... Wow, that's almost 3000 baht cheper than, <deleted> 60 days ago!!!!!

Edited by Jai Dee
Irrelevant attachment deleted

I, for one, still prefer the lil old DMK for my domestic flights. Shorter run to the J.W., Suk Soi Song, and how much shorter movement in the airport (Thaksin only knows).

Just booked some good times 10:30 am DMK to HKT and 9:30 HKT DMK! I can say that after many years those are popular flights and with Songkran abound to book Royal Silk (Bus) for 7700 baht return total.... Wow, that's almost 3000 baht cheper than, <deleted> 60 days ago!!!!!

I'm not sure that I can translate most of yr. post;

Could you expand it a little to help the aged and infirm!

I'll give it a shot. Judging by the OP's time of the post and the other late night posts by OP, I think we know why they are hard to decipher.

>>Shorter run to the J.W., Suk Soi Song, and how much shorter movement in the airport (Thaksin only knows).

Old airport closer to JW Marriott, soi suk song and old airport easier and less walking required then the new airport.

>>Just booked some good times 10:30 am DMK to HKT and 9:30 HKT DMK! I can say that after many years those are popular flights and with Songkran abound to book Royal Silk (Bus) for 7700 baht return total.... Wow, that's almost 3000 baht cheper than, <deleted> 60 days ago!!!!!

I think OP is happy that return in biz class is only 7700 baht from the old airport, which is 3000 cheaper than it was to book 60 days ago.

OP, am I right? :o  Is my prize free late night beers compliments of the OP?

Read that one also.... Seems the new word is by the end of summer, or as per the TG agent in Los Angles.

Now as to writing like people text.. I expected people to be more familiar with the locals etc.

I'll give it a shot. Judging by the OP's time of the post and the other late night posts by OP, I think we know why they are hard to decipher.

WEll, you are totally wrong on that one, he_l you are off by many hours way off on the time of that post!

>>Shorter run to the J.W., Suk Soi Song, and how much shorter movement in the airport (Thaksin only knows).

Less of a distance to the J.W. Marriott on Sukhumvit @ Soi Song (oops, I guess sombody doesn't even know where the Marriott is (not enjoyed the place as a guest I gather))

Old airport closer to JW Marriott, soi suk song and old airport easier and less walking required then the new airport.

made that one clear as to the J.W. Marriott seems again one fails to know the local of even Sukhumvit Soi Song nor does one clearly know that it requires alot more "time on the hoof" (walking) "from cab to cabin" (from the taxi drop off to your seat on the plane, for those whom seem to be more knowledgable as to Ekamai and Mo Chit as departure areas for travel from BKK) at BKK vs DMK...(airport codes for Don and Suwannaboom) oh, there I go again, typing like the readers know something about Bangkok

>>Just booked some good times 10:30 am DMK to HKT and 9:30 HKT DMK! I can say that after many years those are popular flights and with Songkran abound to book Royal Silk (Bus) for 7700 baht return total.... Wow, that's almost 3000 baht cheper than, <deleted> 60 days ago!!!!!

This is very clear to all except those whom ride the bus but seems people didn't know the flight that sell out hence only higher fares are offered for those runs.

I think OP is happy that return in biz class is only 7700 baht from the old airport, which is 3000 cheaper than it was to book 60 days ago.

Good work on that one! but I guess it isn't nice top see a fare drop but when you spend 178 baht from Surin to Mo Chit I guess 3K TBT is out of sight/mind

OP, am I right? Is my prize free late night beers compliments of the OP?

Doubt we'd be drinking together.... since you don't know where any of my abodes local! Forgot abou the, business casual dress code ( slacks, collared shirts and yeah, shoes!)

Now, are there any others whom enjoy the sizable discounts in TG Royal Silk? (Thai Air Ways Business Class)

Of, BTW, just incase we have another colective brain fart don't analagize about taking the train to HKT (Phuket) No service past Surat Thani

Am I on a board about Thailand? Seems not. Oh well......

post-71198-1233119594_thumb.jpg pic of the newly remodeled Exectuive Lounge and the J.W. Marriott in Bangkok. Very nice job!

Edited by FarangFatal

Read that one also.... Seems the new word is by the end of summer, or as per the TG agent in Los Angles.

Now as to writing like people text.. I expected people to be more familiar with the locals etc.

WEll, you are totally wrong on that one, he_l you are off by many hours way off on the time of that post!

Less of a distance to the J.W. Marriott on Sukhumvit @ Soi Song (oops, I guess sombody doesn't even know where the Marriott is (not enjoyed the place as a guest I gather))

made that one clear as to the J.W. Marriott seems again one fails to know the local of even Sukhumvit Soi Song nor does one clearly know that it requires alot more "time on the hoof" (walking) "from cab to cabin" (from the taxi drop off to your seat on the plane, for those whom seem to be more knowledgable as to Ekamai and Mo Chit as departure areas for travel from BKK) at BKK vs DMK...(airport codes for Don and Suwannaboom) oh, there I go again, typing like the readers know something about Bangkok

This is very clear to all except those whom ride the bus but seems people didn't know the flight that sell out hence only higher fares are offered for those runs.

Good work on that one! but I guess it isn't nice top see a fare drop but when you spend 178 baht from Surin to Mo Chit I guess 3K TBT is out of sight/mind

OP, am I right? Is my prize free late night beers compliments of the OP?

Doubt we'd be drinking together.... since you don't know where any of my abodes local! Forgot abou the, business casual dress code ( slacks, collared shirts and yeah, shoes!)

Now, are there any others whom enjoy the sizable discounts in TG Royal Silk? (Thai Air Ways Business Class)

Of, BTW, just incase we have another colective brain fart don't analagize about taking the train to HKT (Phuket) No service past Surat Thani

Am I on a board about Thailand? Seems not. Oh well......

post-71198-1233119594_thumb.jpg pic of the newly remodeled Exectuive Lounge and the J.W. Marriott in Bangkok. Very nice job!

I've turned this one off as indecipherable :o

:D And what the hel_l you are talking about? :o

Judging by the OP's original posting time ( 2009-01-28 04:04:46 ) I'd say he too had had a few beers by 4 am if you look at all the other threads started by the OP during that time frame.  Maybe that's the key to deciphering the code is having a bunch of beers.

Edited by steelepulse

Judging by the OP's original posting time ( 2009-01-28 04:04:46 ) I'd say he too had had a few beers by 4 am if you look at all the other threads started by the OP during that time frame. Maybe that's the key to deciphering the code is having a bunch of beers.
Time for a new sand dial..... I'm neo night person in Thailand and as total day person in my tropical abode! Quite wrong as have been ALL the most recent reviews about a getn who seems to keep this crew having a great time and doing little! Takes me little time.. BTW...Can someone tell me exactly what tim it is as I make this post, and the would be local time. actually I have supported many.. One, well not always one, at a time! Edited by soundman
Stop posting irrelevannt pictures or I will give you a much needed break from Thai Visa farangfatal.

Judging by the OP's original posting time ( 2009-01-28 04:04:46 ) I'd say he too had had a few beers by 4 am if you look at all the other threads started by the OP during that time frame. Maybe that's the key to deciphering the code is having a bunch of beers.
Time for a new sand dial..... I'm neo night person in Thailand and as total day person in my tropical abode! Quite wrong as have been ALL the most recent reviews about a getn who seems to keep this crew having a great time and doing little! Takes me little time.. BTW...Can someone tell me exactly what tim it is as I make this post, and the would be local time. actually I have supported many.. One, well not always one, at a time!

Soundman

You may have edited most of the rubbish,

but the rest is still rubbish.

The OP has been shown the door so the translation classes are cancelled.

Thought you might like this

seeing yr.avatar

Dog Pack Attacks Old Croc In Northern Territory

At times nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a certain justice manifested within that cruelty.

The crocodile, one of the oldest and ultimate predators, normally considered the 'apex predator', can still fall victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible due to the tight knit social structure and 'survival of the pack mentality' bred into the canines.

See the remarkable photograph below courtesy of Nature Magazine. Note that the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the croc preventing it from breathing, while another dog has a hold on the tail to keep it from thrashing. The third dog attacks the soft underbelly of the croc.

Not for the squeamish...

Croc_attack.bmp

Croc_attack.bmp

Croc_attack.bmp

Edited by Wellington