Plastic Wrapping Of Luggage

kathekas

Yikes.....more plastic to fill up the waterways and landfill. Maybe its biodegradable?? :o

Used to be 120 probably Thai logic not enough people travelling these days that use the service "increase price" >150 watch for the 175 & 200 hikes as those holidaying look to save a baht anyway they can Wrap their own suitcases in green "Big C" bags - before you laugh it off remember TiT :D

neverdie - true, but you are leaving Thailand with it, hence not Thai problem 555

Yikes.....more plastic to fill up the waterways and landfill. Maybe its biodegradable?? :o

Used to be 120 probably Thai logic not enough people travelling these days that use the service "increase price" >150 watch for the 175 & 200 hikes as those holidaying look to save a baht anyway they can Wrap their own suitcases in green "Big C" bags - before you laugh it off remember TiT :D

neverdie - true, but you are leaving Thailand with it, hence not Thai problem 555

Sadly you are right. Based on the condition of this place regarding rubbish, they wouldnt be too concerned anyway.

Another thought -

Can you wrap your suitcases in plastic if heading to the USA?

With the TSA rules it would seem that what ever you use must be easily removable by the TSA with one of their special keys.

I suppose they just cut off the plastic upon arrival in the states and stick a note in your bag.

Aloha

Another thought -

Can you wrap your suitcases in plastic if heading to the USA?

With the TSA rules it would seem that what ever you use must be easily removable by the TSA with one of their special keys.

I suppose they just cut off the plastic upon arrival in the states and stick a note in your bag.

Aloha

I think that is what they do. They cut off the plastic the same way like they remove locks.