Farang Gals In Koh Samui

Heading to Koh Samui for the 1st time as its not too good a time to go to Phuket I guess. Loved Phuket and am hoping that Koh Samui turns out to be just as much fun.

Have always preferred the company of farang gals to the local ones. Would anyone know where the farang single ladies normally hang out at in Koh Samui.

Info would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks professor. Info appreciated.

And if there are any ladies out there who read this, your replies would be most welcome :o

Have always preferred my holidays with the company of another travellor. It adds so much more to the evenings out. And language, thank god, is not a major problem. :D

Just got back from Koh Samui.

There has been a massive influx of tourist s from Phuket and there is a huge shortage of girls - both farang and Thai.

The shortage of Thai chicks - especially as most of the Thai chicks in Samui are pretty grim - means there is a significant premium on farang chicks. Very much unlike anything I have seen elsehwere in Bangkok. Luckily there are a lot of cute ones but they certainly dont need to lower their standards in order to get laid.

The Green Mango and Soi Green Mango are definitely their major hangouts - but it is going to be hard work. (Maybe a better bet is to see and chat them up on the beach in sun tan time.)

• 4 weeks later...
Just got back from Koh Samui.

Or do you mean Soi green Mango!

There has been a massive influx of tourist s from Phuket and there is a huge shortage of girls - both farang and Thai.
You mean after the tsunami they quickly build a lot of hotels and bungalows so the "massive influx" has room to stay?

It is just busy because it is high season, and this year there are more woman and couples visiting because more packaged holidays to Samui.

The shortage of Thai chicks - especially as most of the Thai chicks in Samui are pretty grim - means there is a significant premium on farang chicks.

Spoken like a true whoremonger.

The Green Mango and Soi Green Mango are definitely their major hangouts - but it is going to be hard work. (Maybe a better bet is to see and chat them up on the beach in sun tan time.)

There are a lot of other places in Samui you know.

And chatting them up in sun tan time, yeah right, like women are really waiting for guys to bother them. In a bar ok there it is expected but on the beach it is just a great nuisance. You'll be what, number 500 that day and no i am not a woman, just a guy who respects other peoples privacy.

Wow what a load of cr@p that was. I bet you already booked a 4 week holiday in Soi green Mango hotel. :o

And if you want to know where the farang girls are i have the only correct answer.

EVERYWHERE!

Disco, bar, restaurant, beach, Muay Thai boxing school, diving school , 7-eleven, etc, etc

Edited by Khun Jean