Shipping Back To Europe

laura1d

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I live and teach in Phet'buri. I am trying to find out ways to ship things home to Europe (cheaply). I will be leaving Thailand this year and after living here for a couple of years I have LOADS of things I need to get home (not least text books etc which are heavy).

Does anyone know of any shipping agents in our area?

Has anyone ever shipped stuff back - any idea on prices?

Thanks!!

Laura

Hi

My container is going next month.. 25 m3 and 20 feet for around 2500 dollars... it is quite big

I do it Through four winds.. packing is very well done they come and pick everything up after wrapping everything themselves.. The branch manager is M Wilkinson 016039477

Good Luck

Hello,

I am new to this forum.  I live and teach in Phet'buri.  I am trying to find out ways to ship things home to Europe (cheaply).  I will be leaving Thailand this year and after living here for a couple of years I have LOADS of things I need to get home (not least text books etc which are heavy).

Thanks!!

Laura

Sorry

Phone is 019039477.... made a mistake the third number is 9 and not 6

Hi

My container is going next month.. 25 m3 and 20 feet for around 2500 dollars... it is quite big

I do it Through four winds.. packing is very well done they come and pick everything up after wrapping everything themselves.. The branch manager is M Wilkinson 016039477

Good Luck

Hello,

I am new to this forum.  I live and teach in Phet'buri.  I am trying to find out ways to ship things home to Europe (cheaply).  I will be leaving Thailand this year and after living here for a couple of years I have LOADS of things I need to get home (not least text books etc which are heavy).

Thanks!!

Laura