Hello all.

I spent the last six months in 2008 in hospital in Thailand after a car accident. I was overstayed and paid my overstay on leaving at the Airport. I went to Australia to take up a new job.

Due to the mess the world is in right now I have been made redundent here in Australia after just 6 weeks (last in first out).

Can I return to Thailand before my three month's out of the country is up or do I have to remain here till that point?

Your info would be gratefully received.

Cheers "Lite Beer"

One more question!

My Non B has now expired, what would be the best visa for me to get from Thai Consulate here in Aussie?

I would like to stay as long as possible tro search for work.

Tourist visa 1. 2. or 3 entry. Each entry would give you 60 days on entry and can be extended for 30 days at immigration. So a 3 entry would give you almsot 9 months by using the last entry just before the use by date.

The Royal Thai Consulate in Adelaide is very helpful and easy to work with.

Try ringing Mrs Jay Walton on (08) 8218-4848 after 11am on week days and asking her advice.

Thanks "Sceadugenga.

I'm residing at this moment in Perth but after sending this mail I will call the lady.

Regards

Cheers "Lite Beer"

One more question!

My Non B has now expired, what would be the best visa for me to get from Thai Consulate here in Aussie?

If you can get it, a Multi Entry Non Imm O Visa to visit friends would be ideal as it would give you up to 15 months.

Failing that , as many entries Tourist Visa as you can get.

Cheers "Lite Beer"

One more question!

Tourist visa 1. 2. or 3 entry. Each entry would give you 60 days on entry and can be extended for 30 days at immigration for 30 days. So a 3 entry would give you almsot 9 months by using the last entry before the use before date.

Cheers mate. I will be calling into Thai Consulate Perth tomorrow to get the ball rolling.

Regards