Short Stay Visa For Oz

I know that this has probably been asked and answered a million times. I have searched through the Australian Immigration Dept website and still cannot get a definative answer to my queries.

I have to go back to Australia in about 2 months to wrap up some financial and personal issues. I intend to be there only for about 3 weeks and then return to Thailand. I would like to take my thai girlfriend/fiancee with me for a quick holiday.

I have a superannuation pension that provides me with enough money to live comfortably over here in Thailand. I am in the process of selling some property in Australia and this should greatly increase the size of my bank account. I have been reading the immigration website and I have decided the best option for her to be able to get a short stay tourist visa is for me to sponsor.

My question is what amount of income/money in bank account is needed to qualify to sponsor my GF. Like I said before I have searched the immigration website and cannot find a figure that I can work on.

Thank you in anticipation for any additional information that anyone can provide.

I know that this has probably been asked and answered a million times.  I have searched through the Australian Immigration Dept website and still cannot get a definative answer to my queries.

I have to go back to Australia in about 2 months to wrap up some financial and personal issues.  I intend to be there only for about 3 weeks and then return to Thailand.  I would like to take my thai girlfriend/fiancee with me for a quick holiday.

I have a superannuation pension that provides me with enough money to live comfortably over here in Thailand.  I am in the process of selling some property in Australia and this should greatly increase the size of my bank account.  I have been reading the immigration website and I have decided the best option for her to be able to get a short stay tourist visa is for me to sponsor.

My question is what amount of income/money in bank account is needed to qualify to sponsor my GF.  Like I said before I have searched the immigration website and cannot find a figure that I can work on.

Thank you in anticipation for any additional information that anyone can provide.

Just apply for a short stay visitors visa, The funds are needed in her account not yours....she has to show enough funds to support herself. However if you get a stat dec declaring your intention to support her financially and medically etc... than that will negate that...to an extent....you will need to show proof of your income or your means of support. Your bank statements will help also, also in your stat dec declare that you will ensure she abides by all of the conditions of the visa and that she will return prior to the expiration of the visa.