1 2 Call -- Maxed Out On Credits!

Jingthing

OK, I tried to top up today (a 300 baht card) and it wouldn't let me! It said I am near the maximum available credit. So if I can't top up, when the current expiry date hits, won't it kill my SIM card and all my money in it? That majorly sucks. So can I send some of my money in the phone to someone else's phone? If so, how? Any other way to get the minutes out for some value without making long calls to Zambia? If I have to, I will make some crank calls to Zambia to save my SIM card.

Edited by Jingthing

OK, I tried to top up today (a 300 baht card) and it wouldn't let me! It said I am near the maximum available credit. So if I can't top up, when the current expiry date hits, won't it kill my SIM card and all my money in it? That majorly sucks. So can I send some of my money in the phone to someone else's phone? If so, how? Any other way to get the minutes out for some value without making long calls to Zambia? If I have to, I will make some crank calls to Zambia to save my SIM card.

My wife's always sending credit from my phone to hers. She says dial *140 then listen to the instructions and put in the number of the phone you want to send it to.(instructions are in thai, press 1 to listen to the instructions in English)

My wife's always sending credit from my phone to hers. She says dial *140 then listen to the instructions and put in the number of the phone you want to send it to.(instructions are in thai, press 1 to listen to the instructions in English)

My wife (Dracula) also uses the *140 to transfer money between phones, and the same # to put more time on mine. I think when adding time they charge for extra days. I'm not sure how much.

Hey Jingthing, YOU can send your credit to me, I'm always running out :D ...something to do with being tight or something? :o:D

I would do so but then you would have my number and I already have my quota of local stalkers.

Edited by Jingthing

Hey Jingthing, YOU can send your credit to me, I'm always running out :D ...something to do with being tight or something? :o:D

I would do so but then you would have my number and I already have my quota of local stalkers.

S T A L K E R ! Hey Jing Thing, I resemble that comment :D

ps: I only want to talk to you on the phone while i rub little neverdie :D

Edited by neverdie

hang on.. Your time is running out but your credit is full ?? So how much credit have you got on there ??

You are aware you can customise your promotions if your a low volume caller (which it sounds like you are) ?? So that your time lasts longer and you use more credit per call or conversely that the calls are cheaper for less time per credit ??

the details are as follows:

dial *140

1) Balance transfer

you can transfer 20, 50 or 100 THB to another 12call-number. each transaction costs you 3 Baht, no matter which amount u transfer

2) validity transfer

you can transfer 10, 20 or 30 days to another 12call-number. each transaction costs you 3 Baht, no matter how many days you transfer

you can do this procedure several times, for example, can transfer up to 1000 Baht in one month, if I understand that right.

So, is there a plan going with 1-2 Call which will give a reasonable on-line rate, with a corresponding long validity.

I've just posted on another thread that I am on a plan called Kui Kum, started May 2006 which is 3 Baht for first minute plus 1 Baht/minute after that.

300 & 500 Baht recharges used to give many months validity, but now that has 'shrunk' by a long way, so you are watching the bloody dial all the time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Silly question, can this be done from a post-pay phone to a prepay one ?

yes

for AIS postpaid: you must have had the postpaid number for over 1 year; dial *292*the number you want to transfer to*amount (maximum 500B)# and press "call"

for DTAC postpaid: dial *141*the number you want to transfer to*amount (maximum 500B)*9# and press "call"

• 1 month later...