Dentist Recommendation In Pattaya

Thailaw

Can any one recommend a dentist in or around Pattaya that they have used and found to be skilled and reasonably priced (by Thailand standards)? A name, phone number and address/location would be appreciated. I have seen the string of dental shops on Pattaya Klang and assume that most of them are in the tourist business (the signs/advertisements would suggest that to be the case), but if I am wrong or there are exceptions, please identify a good one. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Can any one recommend a dentist in or around Pattaya that they have used and found to be skilled and reasonably priced (by Thailand standards)? A name, phone number and address/location would be appreciated. I have seen the string of dental shops on Pattaya Klang and assume that most of them are in the tourist business (the signs/advertisements would suggest that to be the case), but if I am wrong or there are exceptions, please identify a good one. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I went to see the German Dental clinic.. Thappraya road, Soi 9. 038 251289, [email protected],

German guy, seems to know what he's talking about, not overly priced and gave me some very honest dental advice (recommending not to whiten my teeth as it corrodes).. which actually cost him some money..

Try Smile between the traffic lights and the temple on South Pattaya Road (opposite school). Very good Thai dentist, good english and has a price list though to be fair they all do but his is in full view. Took out a wisdom tooth for 300 baht, made plate for 2000!

Royal Dental Clinic on second road opposite Royal Garden Plaza near el toro steakhouse....put their prices up a little recently but i've been using them for last 8 years and never had a problem, very gentle with you and she was quite fit also.....