Teaching A Martial Art

bangmatt

I have several years experience in practicing wing chun kung <deleted> and wish to share this fun and involving martial art with others. I am a member of the VTAA ving tsun atheletic association in Hong Kong.

I would like to teach this art to individuals or small groups. The problem is I do not know the process for starting a school or where to start finding the information.

Any tips would be welcome.

I have several years experience in practicing wing chun kung <deleted> and wish to share this fun and involving martial art with others. I am a member of the VTAA ving tsun atheletic association in Hong Kong.

I would like to teach this art to individuals or small groups. The problem is I do not know the process for starting a school or where to start finding the information.

Are you located in Pattaya? I ask because you posted this thread in the Pattaya forum, but your "from" field says you are in (or from) Krabi.

You might try posting this in one of the business forums on this site. Maybe the jobs, economy, banking, business, investment in Thailand forum in particular.

Are you located in Pattaya? I ask because you posted this thread in the Pattaya forum, but your "from" field says you are in (or from) Krabi.

You might try posting this in one of the business forums on this site. Maybe the jobs, economy, banking, business, investment in Thailand forum in particular.

If he is in the wrong forum don't worry I am sure one of the moderators will

give him the chop

:o

• 1 month later...
If this is Pattaya, then I would love to join for some lessons.

I need to brush up on my aincient taekwondo skills (and to loose some KG in a way more fun than a gym)

Ever heard about Jean Pierre ???

If I'm not wrong he's 5th or 6th dan in Taekwondo.

He has opened 1 gym opposite the police station in naklue (Sukumvit road) and another gym behind Big C south Pattaya.

I'm still in negotiation to join him and teach Aikido there.

If this is Pattaya, then I would love to join for some lessons.

I need to brush up on my aincient taekwondo skills (and to loose some KG in a way more fun than a gym)

Ever heard about Jean Pierre ???

If I'm not wrong he's 5th or 6th dan in Taekwondo.

He has opened 1 gym opposite the police station in naklue (Sukumvit road) and another gym behind Big C south Pattaya.

I'm still in negotiation to join him and teach Aikido there.

I will trade you some tae-kwon-do lessons for akido lessons. pm me if your interested