My Brother Girlfriend Problem (she Is Thai)

amy334

My brother is 33 yo and has 10 years younger girlfriend, she is very cute and nice, the only thing that bothes him is that she always look at other men, when she is with him, she likes to flirt, is this normal for thai girls or not?

He says she just looks at them for long time until they spot her and she smiles at them, she is basically flirting, he never entioned anything to her so he doe not know what to do, is this girl thrustworthy or not?

She is very beutiful and all men are looking at her also

The girlfriend is being disrespectful to your brother and he needs to have a talk with her about this. If her actions continue then he will need to decide to stay and accept the disrespect or give her the boot. My vote is to give her the boot if, after talking to her and making his feelings known, she continues her behavior.

Good luck!

TheWalkingMan

My brother is 33 yo and has 10 years younger girlfriend, she is very cute and nice, the only thing that bothes him is that she always look at other men, when she is with him, she likes to flirt, is this normal for thai girls or not?

He says she just looks at them for long time until they spot her and she smiles at them, she is basically flirting, he never entioned anything to her so he doe not know what to do, is this girl thrustworthy or not?

Tell your brother to dump her. Please do not expect much out of the thai girls here especially if they are from the bars! By what you have said that she tries to get other mens attention even when they 're walking together shows she does not give a rats ass of your brothers feelings! So typically trashy behaviour!....Yah like I don't already know this! You brother obviously deserves better.

Seriously, don't waste time on her! Completely not worth it! :o

[/b]She is very beutiful and all men are looking at her also

is this girl thrustworthy or not?

Sounds like she is very THRUSTworthy.

I agree with Somtham....she must be very THRUSTworthy :D:o

Edited by neverdie

:o I'm very sorry to tell you that there must be something pretty wrong with you and your brother.... There's no difference between Thai girls and other nationalities. If you'd have a girl friend and she'd always look for other men...wouldn't you start to think why she's doing that? Another funny thing is: How should anybody here give you any advise if a girl is 'trust worthy' or not? May be you should pay more money that she isn't doing that any more.....Sorry is it possible that you've got a mental problem???????She's not a bar girl, working in a restaurant? Holly shi..........

post-39518-1234078404_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sisaketmike

These kinds of posts are popping up on thaivisa more & more & imo are intended to incite negative comments about thai women. OP (if you are genuine, god forbid!!) butt out of your brothers life, if he is 33 then he should be able to know when a girl is looking for an upgrade or not & decide what to do about it without you gossiping about online but if you are a troll, go away & try to get a life or a girlfriend yourself & stop wasting our time.