Translation Shops In Wireless Road

OJAS

I am shortly planning a visit to the British Embassy to apply for some docs which will then need to be translated into Thai. Do any of the translation shops near the Embassy provide a same-day service? If possible, I would prefer to avoid having to make a 3rd special round trip of 350km to Bangkok (on top of the 2 I shall already have to make in order to apply for these docs and then to collect them from the Embassy the following working day).

All proivide this service. If it is a regular document they will have it on fole and just type in the personal date.

You can also ask them about picking the docs up for you from the embassy and mailing the translation to you. (Don't know if possible with the British Embassy.

I am shortly planning a visit to the British Embassy to apply for some docs which will then need to be translated into Thai. Do any of the translation shops near the Embassy provide a same-day service? If possible, I would prefer to avoid having to make a 3rd special round trip of 350km to Bangkok (on top of the 2 I shall already have to make in order to apply for these docs and then to collect them from the Embassy the following working day).

If those documents also need to be legalised by the Thai ministry of foreign affairs, try the service of STS on Chaeng Wattana, right across the road from the entrance to the MFA, they offer express service, guide you through the MFA, and maybe they can do all for you. 02-982 8440

They collected the documents from the Dutch Embassy, translated the lot, got the stamps in the MFA, and send all back to us.

All by EMS, reasonable cost.

Use them all the time!