Leather Sofa's (lounge Suite) Pattaya

bkkbob

I have bought with Stephano Cho before, excellent quality, not exactly cheap but not outrageous either.

Often found with a big display in Carrefour on the first floor, they also have a showroom on Sukhumvit, opposite Bangkok Pattaya Hostpital, but slightly closer to the North Pattaya traffic lights.

I have bought with Stephano Cho before, excellent quality, not exactly cheap but not outrageous either.

Often found with a big display in Carrefour on the first floor, they also have a showroom on Sukhumvit, opposite Bangkok Pattaya Hostpital, but slightly closer to the North Pattaya traffic lights.

I would also agree, Stephan Ocho for sofa furniture.

The show room on Sukhumvit is rather small, so there is limited stock to see there, most of their stock is on the upper floor of Carrefour in the open area just opposite Home Pro.

Stephan Ocho's Sofa

I can highly recommend what I feel is one of the best shops in town for leather sofas. I have bought 1 from them and many of my friends as well. His service and quality for the money is what I believe the best in town and I shopped everywhere.

The shop is called Ultra Lounge and it is located on the corner of Pattaya Nua(north pattaya road) and 3rd Road.Paul Ryan is the owner and his number is 089-2013512...best to call him and make an appointment to go and see him as he isnt in the shop all day. He has made alot of sofas for restaurants and hotels here as well. Feel free to mention my name to him.

Eric

I can highly recommend what I feel is one of the best shops in town for leather sofas. I have bought 1 from them and many of my friends as well. His service and quality for the money is what I believe the best in town and I shopped everywhere.

The shop is called Ultra Lounge and it is located on the corner of Pattaya Nua(north pattaya road) and 3rd Road.Paul Ryan is the owner and his number is 089-2013512...best to call him and make an appointment to go and see him as he isnt in the shop all day. He has made alot of sofas for restaurants and hotels here as well. Feel free to mention my name to him.

Eric

I can recommend this place as well, really friendly guy and good prices

• 4 weeks later...

Now I know this sounds strange, but if you pick through the tat in SB furniture you can find a few gems for a very reasonable price. Never been in such a place where the quality swings from crap to really rather good.

• 5 months later...

Eric

I have never visited this place on Third Road, any more information/comments?

What sort of price range are we looking at?

Thanks.

Eric

I have never visited this place on Third Road, any more information/comments?

What sort of price range are we looking at?

Thanks.

Prices do vary based on the size of the sofa and material. He does offer a wide array of fabrics and leathers. I find his prices though much less than comparable high end sofa shops like Index,Decorum etc...I really shopped around alot before I ordered there. He also sells to alot of the better hotels and restaurants as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Ultra Lounge (situated on the corner of Third Road & Pattaya Nua) and they can make made to measure sofas in leather or vinyl.

Price for a vinyl is around 18,500 and leather is 30,000. That is a sofa only, 6 feet in length.

This is just a rough price guide, obviously more luxurious styles are available and will cost more.

Time quoted was two weeks, when pushed three weeks, so better not to be in a rush if you do order a made-to-measure sofa.