Help Needed Please

brian272727

ฉันรักเธอ แต่ฉันทำไห้เธอเสียใจ ฉันยอมรับผิด ได้โปรดเดินไปจากฉันเพราะฉันไม่อย่ากให้เธอเสียใจ

I love you, but I make you sad. I accept the fault. Please walk away from me because I don't want to make you sad.

Edit: woops didn't see that it had already been answered.

Edited by CSS

ฉันรักเธอ แต่ฉันทำไห้เธอเสียใจ ฉันยอมรับผิด ได้โปรดเดินไปจากฉันเพราะฉันไม่อย่ากให้เธอเสียใจ

roughly: I love you but i hurt you, i admit its my fault, please go away from me because i don't want you get hurt....

She says; make yourself happy and walk away from me because I do not want to make you unhappy. If you walk away, you agree, if you don't walk then you accept her the way she is. She is not the one leaving, neither does she propose changeing.

I tried to edit, and highlight 'Make yourself happy'. What a nightmare I hit 'bold' and got

Edited by tgeezer

ิThe formatting buttons require you to first highlight the word or phrase/passage in the edit box and then press the button.

If you press a formatting button without anything highlighted, it will only add the opening tag [ b] (which is what happened in your case).

It will then wait for you to move the cursor to the end of the text you want highlighted. If you do so, the next time you press the button, it adds a [ /b] which is a closing tag.

Each opening tag needs a closing tag, same thing as with quote tags - [ quote] to open a quote, and [ /quote] to close it.

(In this post I added spaces inside the tags, otherwise they would have become invisible and formatted the text).