Insomnia Closing Times

junki3korean

hi guys...

just a quickie, I`ve heard that insomnia on walking Street closes at 8am is this true???

Both the bar on ground level and club upstairs...could someone please confirm this??

I tried there website and google and had no luck :o

Thank you.

Andy

Edited by junki3korean

Who cares what time it closing it is a crap, expensive bar and one to be avoided at any hour.

IMO it has better music than the lucifer, the drinks are comparable to Lucifer and other disco's.

If the kind of bar is not your taste, there will be enough other people who love to spend a night there.

However I have to admit, that at the time I enter, I do not feel a great need for further drinks anymore :o

Hard House / Techno TF! better than the chopped up ragga pop in Lucifers.

Can't understand Lucifers music policy, must be in the family,

they play half arsed kiddy hip hop and the crowd it attracts is kids, but the kids aint buying drinks.

Could be better, but thankfully there are other clubs like Inomnia springing up as an alternative.

comparing with lucifer.....i guess its what music you like....I love hiphop and love the live perfomances at lucifer BUT also do enjoy the Hard trance at Insomnia...

Havent really enjoyed MIXXX club though............any other good clubs you guys can recomend ???

Thanks heaps and party hard!!!

:o