Need Some Advice

Alpinist

So i figured i would come to you guys, I am a young guy and still learning about all this shit that we like to call life and i figured the majority of you guys all have some experience under your belt, face it, there usually is some reason other then "fun under the sun" for us being here.

anyways I fell in love with a Thai girl, great family who go out of their way to make me feel at home, etc we have been together for over a year (met in Japan) and we are still together even though she is in Thai and i'm still in Japan until May. Anyways I was in the hospital in Canada for acouple of months and she was in Thailand fuc_king her ex, should have broken it up there, but i really do love her i felt like it was worth giving her a secound chance much like i would hope she would give for me.

Lately i feel like she is cheating on me again. (she is currently dancing for GMM Grammy in Bird concerts and Music videos but currently not involved in anything but just normal practice) she would say stuff like auditions went untill 2 am or today she said she has a surprise dance practice at 10pm

well I am fuc_king trying my best to believe her but what i need is some one to spell it out for me.

Im being played right.

she's been sending these messages to some guy maybe someone could help translate.

the guy has said: นี้ไง คนสวย

ก้อยังเม้นท์ได้นิจ้ะ

อ่ะห่ะ

เรียบร้อยแล้วล่ะ

and she has said to him:

ได้ป่าว

not sure if this has anything to do with anything but what the hel_l misewell give something to speculate.

hopefully im just paranoid and some will set me straight.

Sounds to me like it time to move on, yes I know easier said than done however in the long run it will be to your best advance. Trust me there are plenty and I do me plenty of Thai Ladies that will make you forget this oe in a HeartBeat. If she lied to you twice, you best think TWICE about hang in there for a third time, she is just hang on you for support(money) for ex can't afford to support her, dump her than you will also be an EX, than turn the table on ex (one) and go back and Banger yourself, if it's hot stuff bang t out with no strings attach(use CONDOMS) for sure with this girl.

Fool you once, shame on her

Fool you twice, shame on you,

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, we all make mistakes. But if she doing it again. Leave her NOW !

your definitely spot on there, but i don't have any proof, just that same gut feeling I had before i found out the first time. I need evidence wouldn't I, something like this i can't just speculate on.

She is the first girl i ever thought i could actually marry so its not just some kind of fling that is easy to walk away from.

and thanks for the translation

So i figured i would come to you guys, I am a young guy and still learning about all this shit that we like to call life and i figured the majority of you guys all have some experience under your belt, face it, there usually is some reason other then "fun under the sun" for us being here.

anyways I fell in love with a Thai girl, great family who go out of their way to make me feel at home, etc we have been together for over a year (met in Japan) and we are still together even though she is in Thai and i'm still in Japan until May. Anyways I was in the hospital in Canada for acouple of months and she was in Thailand fuc_king her ex, should have broken it up there, but i really do love her i felt like it was worth giving her a secound chance much like i would hope she would give for me.

Lately i feel like she is cheating on me again. (she is currently dancing for GMM Grammy in Bird concerts and Music videos but currently not involved in anything but just normal practice) she would say stuff like auditions went untill 2 am or today she said she has a surprise dance practice at 10pm

well I am fuc_king trying my best to believe her but what i need is some one to spell it out for me.

Im being played right.

she's been sending these messages to some guy maybe someone could help translate.

ก้อยังเม้นท์ได้นิจ้ะ

อ่ะห่ะ

เรียบร้อยแล้วล่ะ

and she has said to him:

ได้ป่าว

not sure if this has anything to do with anything but what the hel_l misewell give something to speculate.

These type of girls are worse then the average thai,does she live in Bangkok.????

Im being played right.

ก้อยังเม้นท์ได้นิจ้ะ

อ่ะห่ะ

เรียบร้อยแล้วล่ะ

and she has said to him:

ได้ป่าว

These type of girls are worse then the average thai,does she live in Bangkok.????

yeah

Life's too short to waste time on people that have no respect for you, you're young and it's hard but you can get over her. I was with someone for 6 years and I seriously thought that was it when we broke up, feeling like no way will I ever be happy with anyone else but it does get easier. Did she tell you she was sleeping with her ex or did you find out from someone else?

She cheated on you and you want her back???? :o

Well she begged me to take her back, i had spent about a week thinking it over. The idea being non of us are saints, especially me, and before i had met her I was definitely running abit wild.

and i found out from her ex, he didn't know that I existed, she was playing both of us.

She cheated on you and you want her back???? :D

Well she begged me to take her back, i had spent about a week thinking it over. The idea being non of us are saints, especially me, and before i had met her I was definitely running abit wild.

and i found out from her ex, he didn't know that I existed, she was playing both of us.

One wonders how it will turn out if you take her back. She plays all and everyone around her to suit her own needs and daily "feeling".

Do go back to her and let me know later how fsked you got. I am keeping a database of poor saps taken for rides.

:o