Thai Visa Help

Hey, Everyone

My Names is Thomas, I'm currently Staying in Phuket - Patong Beach, i just arrived on Friday with my girl friends family, they are moving here On Education Visa's beacuse there going to the british international school here.

Now i am on a 2 months Tourist Visa, Which I'm going to extend for the extra 30 days.

But I'm not sure what to do about the visa ? when my 90 days end. I have to leave the country but on returning what would i get for a new visa another tourist Visa 90 days which iv been told once you have been here for 3 months you cant come back on a tourist visa for another 3 months..? or is there a better option for me?

Just wondering what type of visa's i could go for? i wanna stay alot longer.

Thank You Everyone

Thomas

There is no limit to the number of visas you can have in a row.

When your extension ends you can apply for a double tourist visa in Vientianne, Laos, this will give you almost 180 days with 2 extensions and then you can go again for another double entry tourist visa. (That is 60 plus extension of 30 days, leave the country and coem right back for another 60 days plus extension of 30 days).

You could of course alos apply for an educational study if you decide to follow a Thai language course for about 4 hours a week. Cost is about 29,000 a year for the course. This could be spread out to 5 years.

There is no limit to the number of visas you can have in a row.

When your extension ends you can apply for a double tourist visa in Vientianne, Laos, this will give you almost 180 days with 2 extensions and then you can go again for another double entry tourist visa. (That is 60 plus extension of 30 days, leave the country and coem right back for another 60 days plus extension of 30 days).

You could of course alos apply for an educational study if you decide to follow a Thai language course for about 4 hours a week. Cost is about 29,000 a year for the course. This could be spread out to 5 years.

Ah yeah, so i could do a Thai language course to get a education Visa and as u said 4 hours a week, they let you get a visa by doing that ? That could be handy.

Also work visa any point in trying to get one? i heard its hard to get one.. got no clue in what is needed to lol.

Thanks

Edited by Thomas4432

On top of the page you will find the banners of 2 of our sponsors. Their website should provide more information about the Ed-visa.

A work visa is a non-immigrant B visa. In Asia you get that only if you have found a job already and the employer than has to submit the necesarry documents. So for this visa you have to look for a job first.

Note that on an educational visa you are not allowed to work.

For working you not only need a non-immigrant visa, but also a work permit.

Ah Yeah,

a lot of time to trying to get a work visa...... Hard.

Ah i see what you mean about the education visa's now...

1 day a week, 4 lessons a day

And

60 lessons 9,900 Baht

that's 16 lessons a months, so 4 months but... if i was to say do that... does that 1 year visa stay or do you need to always have the education thought the year.. ?

Thanks.