Valentine Dinner Recommedations In Chiang Mai

venturalaw

Anyone have recommendations for Valentine's Day dinner in Chiang Mai?

Well, you could try the Gekko Garden - just wrote blog on it on here. I don't think they will be doing anything special there, but the food and drink is good (not expensive). It has nice atmosphere and the rose sellers are sure to be around if you need to surprise a lady friend with your generosity! My wife and I loved it there. Say hi to Rudi Goodman (owner) and say you were recommended by Roger who just left to go home to UK - maybe he'll do something special??

Anyone have recommendations for Valentine's Day dinner in Chiang Mai?

Well, you could try the Gekko Garden - just wrote blog on it on here. I don't think they will be doing anything special there, but the food and drink is good (not expensive). It has nice atmosphere and the rose sellers are sure to be around if you need to surprise a lady friend with your generosity! My wife and I loved it there. Say hi to Rudi Goodman (owner) and say you were recommended by Roger who just left to go home to UK - maybe he'll do something special??

Thank you very much. We will definitely try it - if not on Valentine's Day, at another time.

DECK 1 did . . the newer restaurant next to the Riverside. Although, I didn't know it until I got their. I had checked out the menu and made a reservation a few days earlier (in person), but the waitress never mentioned the set Valentine's Day menu at 850 Baht . . so I was a little suprised since the average price on the regular menu was between 200 to 300 baht. I was thinking the total bill would be around 700 to 1000, pricey for me but worth it on V-Day. Total bill came to 2250 and we didn't drink any alcohol . . . ouch.

was nice and romantic though . . just suprising. i saw they had menu/flyers in English promoting the V-Day set menu at 850, not sure why they didn't give me one when i made the reservation . . .

guess i should have suspected something being V-Day and all