Has Any Farangs Left Their Wife......

phoolish

....... for a Thai lady?

I was very close of leaving my current wife for a thai lady but then I realised it's not worth breaking up the family. She did find out about the whole ordeal but then I stuck with her at the end. The thing is she did forgive me but she won't forget.

How about you?

:o

I think that things are not that simple. Some have left like that , just for a Thai lady, and having no "known" problem with their western wife.

Some other had troubles at home, met another lady during a trip here, and this fact sped up a rupture that might have happened anyway, maybe at a later time. Could have happened that they met another western lady. It happens every day.

And some guys were free, so here they were no problems.

....... for a Thai lady?

I was very close of leaving my current wife for a thai lady but then I realised it's not worth breaking up the family. She did find out about the whole ordeal but then I stuck with her at the end. The thing is she did forgive me but she won't forget.

How about you?

that's an old and certainly true saying"i will forgive but i wont forget"good on you for sticking with your family.

My situation was very different to yours as i had been seperated for many years before divorcing and coming to thailand as a single man again,but am now happily married again to thia lady and after many trials and tribulations felt i have finally met someone i love and am happy to share my life with,i often ask the question"but why did it take so long to find the right partner"

....... for a Thai lady?

How about you?

that's an old and certainly true saying"i will forgive but i wont forget"good on you for sticking with your family.

My situation was very different to yours as i had been seperated for many years before divorcing and coming to thailand as a single man again,but am now happily married again to thia lady and after many trials and tribulations felt i have finally met someone i love and am happy to share my life with,i often ask the question"but why did it take so long to find the right partner"

Same with me. Me and my wife have been having problems for a long time. Sometimes, I've just had enough and want to leave her but the problem is that we have 2 kids under 6yrs. I can't afford not seeing my kids everyday especially giving them a kiss when I come home from work. I still love my wife but I'm not sure if I'm still 'in-love' with her.

When I met this Thai Lady during my trip last year with my friends, it felt like we just clicked and felt brainwashed. I spent the whole week with her and it was my best time being with her. I come back to Australia and I felt very distant to my wife. She noticed a lot things my changes and she slowly found out about the girl in thailand.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't travel to thailand and met this nice lady. :D

....... for a Thai lady?

How about you?

Same with me. Me and my wife have been having problems for a long time. Sometimes, I've just had enough and want to leave her but the problem is that we have 2 kids under 6yrs. I can't afford not seeing my kids everyday especially giving them a kiss when I come home from work. I still love my wife but I'm not sure if I'm still 'in-love' with her.

When I met this Thai Lady during my trip last year with my friends, it felt like we just clicked and felt brainwashed. I spent the whole week with her and it was my best time being with her. I come back to Australia and I felt very distant to my wife. She noticed a lot things my changes and she slowly found out about the girl in thailand.

Pussy wiped, snap out of it son.......... Thailand is not the place to find a means to settle your personal issues within a marriage back home. Every girls is going to infatuate you in the first week. Lust love fun etcccccc......... The Thai girl does not have any responsibilities back home as your wife does. The relationship with your wife therefore does not circle around a fun little holiday scene, but instead is one of a stressed caregiver at home. Your discussions dont start off with "let's got to the beach" or "let's go drink beer" BUT instead are "did you remember to pick up the onions" or "the washing machines playing up, could you call the plumber". Forget the Thai lady until you make a rational decision at home, and that should not be any time inside the next 2 years!

Hmmm seems the OP has a case of thinking with the wrong head. :o

Yeah.. it was f**ked up.

Mind you, that was my very first time travelling overseas.

I basically just listened to my penis, not my heart/brain. :D

I'm over it now. I knew it was lust and I wasn't thinking straight.

....... for a Thai lady?

How about you?

thailand can be an emotional graveyard too.as the other poster said,it was a holiday fling and now back to reality.you've got responsibilities to your family,and you're probably right it was best you never came to thailand at this time in your life.