Cigarette Papers

egg

a sister-in-law who is a rice farmer smokes roll ups and has no problem finding loose tobacco and rolling papers...try asking at your nearest downmarket corner shop. I did notice that the papers are not gummed (no adhesive).

there are plenty of Thai papers around but none have the gum , ther lies the problem ,,,,how can you have a decent cigarette(is that possible ? :o ) if it leaks ???

cheers

egg

The lack of gum / adhesive on the local papers is a nightmare. The cigarettes unroll as you smoke them.

hel_l, I'm in Bangkok this weekend I'll send you some cigarette papers. Am feeling in a good mood. PM your address and will express some rizla.

with only 4 packets of Tally-Ho left l will clutch at any straws

cheers

egg :o

a sister-in-law who is a rice farmer smokes roll ups and has no problem finding loose tobacco and rolling papers...try asking at your nearest downmarket corner shop. I did notice that the papers are not gummed (no adhesive).

there are plenty of Thai papers around but none have the gum , ther lies the problem ,,,,how can you have a decent cigarette(is that possible ? :D ) if it leaks ???

cheers

egg

You need to watch how someone rolls one without gum on the paper. It mainly involves using the correct amount of saliva in order to properly seal the seam. One must also correctly hold the cigarette as it is smoked in order to make sure the seal stays closed.

Fortunately, I am of the generation that learned all about roll your owns in my teens and twenty’s during the 60’s and 70’s, so when I cam to Thailand in my later life, it all came back.

:o

TH

Easy enough to get in Bangkok, I as an old fashioned toolmaker I use them to check Machine Alignments and stuff like that. PM if u like me to send some.

First time I ever sought them was for two farang girls here on holiday in the days of that stuff that people smoked in those years, 70's. I felt like a teenager trying to buy his first condoms.

They gave me one and I puffed it a bit, all it did was to dry off my contact lenses.

They asked me how it was, I said "I thought we'd all be in bed together by now"

They said "It doesn't work like that"

I made my excuses and left.

Edited by desertrat

G'day,

can someone tell me if it is possible and where to buy western cigarette papers in Udon Thanni or Sakon Nakhon ? any help appreciated

cheers

egg

Any 7 outlet,or family fart.

Small and large papers stocked at most shops.

PST.