Help For Go To Soi 44 Ramintra

G54

I need to go to Soi 44 Ramintra in BKK tomorrow.

I am going by mini-bus from the North and was told, by someone who lives in BKK, to go to Rangsit and get a taxi from there.

Surely I would be better to go to Victory monument and get a taxi?

Looking at the map it is 21 kilometers from Rangsit to Ramintra and near 2 kilometers from Victory Monument to Ramintra.

Or am I mistaken?

Need help please.

I am going by mini-bus from the North and was told, by someone who lives in BKK, to go to Rangsit and get a taxi from there.

Looking at the map it is 21 kilometers from Rangsit to Ramintra and near 2 kilometers from Victory Monument to Ramintra.

Or am I mistaken?

As I scale it from a map, it is approx. 13 km from Rangsit to the intersection of Ramintra and Phahonyothin Roads. It is about the same from the Victory Monument to the Ramintra/Phahonyothin intersection. If you are coming from the north with a driver who knows Bkk., have him let you off at the Laksi Plaza intersection. You will see two tall office towers to your right as you approach it. Chaeng Wattana Road runs west (to your right), Ramintra Road runs east (to your left).

Get a taxi, and head east on Ramintra Road. Soi 14 will be on your righthand side, after about 4 km.

Or am I mistaken?

Sorry for misreading your Post. I see you want Soi 44, not Soi 14. My directions are still valid, you will just have to go further east on Ramintra Road. You will need to go about 7 - 8 km from Phahonyothin Road.