Where Advertise For Rental Apartment Besides Here

billionareHuman

Hi

I advertised my apartment for rent on the classifieds here since last week and had a few views. My place is very central near Siam 20,000 and a very new condo 'The Address' building I thought it was a good catch.

But I have not received one call yet, anyone know other places I can advertise ?

The reason I'm advertising myelf is because I've only lived here 3 months of a 1 year contract, and the owner won't give back the 2 months bond, which is what the contract said so I can't really dispute but it is a huge amount of money gone for nothing. However the agent said I can get someone else to takeover the contract.

Edited by billionareHuman

Hi

I advertised my apartment for rent on the classifieds here since last week and had a few views. My place is very central near Siam 20,000 and a very new condo 'The Address' building I thought it was a good catch.

But I have not received one call yet, anyone know other places I can advertise ?

The reason I'm advertising myelf is because I've only lived here 3 months of a 1 year contract, and the owner won't give back the 2 months bond, which is what the contract said so I can't really dispute but it is a huge amount of money gone for nothing. However the agent said I can get someone else to takeover the contract.

did you put it in the "accomadation finding forum" or general classifieds? the first one is better IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

did you put it in the "accomadation finding forum" or general classifieds? the first one is better IMO.

Try "Craiglist Bangkok" A lot of properties are there for rent each day and I see from time to time some other renters also advertising to take over unexpired leases.

People who know you are trying to get them to take over a contract know they have you over a barrel. At best you'll get back 1 month of the deposit and if you are hanging around just for that then you should perhaps cut your losses and leave.