T-shirt Funnies

WilliamCave

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was walking down the street some month ago at ChaTuCha

one of the tee shirt sold by the vendor Written in Thai . SAID .

translated roughly

" I AM FARANG . PLEASE SELL ME . SPECIAL PRICE "

but written in Thai "

PHOM PEN FARANG - SUE KONG JA LA KA PISET .

-----

I also saw a farang walking down the street with a shirt saying :

" I'm not thai "

whahahhahahah

very hard to tell .

Having seen all those tee-shirts around, with things like FBI and ATF, I decided to have one made up of my own.

Mine is printed on the front with small letters and on the back in large letters. It says ...

ATM

Interestingly, it gets more reaction from the girls here in Pattaya than the guys. Girls often run up and start tapping my chest on the letters ATM.

Having seen all those tee-shirts around, with things like FBI and ATF, I decided to have one made up of my own.

Mine is printed on the front with small letters and on the back in large letters. It says ...

ATM

Interestingly, it gets more reaction from the girls here in Pattaya than the guys. Girls often run up and start tapping my chest on the letters ATM.

You only have to worry when they try to pull your tongue out.... :o

Although I usually prefer to wear one of the 100 odd KISS t-shirts I have, I did have some t-shirts made up at MBK. I routinely wear them when I go out and about for an evening at places of ill repute;

"I met YOUR wife at Nana"

"NOT a sex tourist ! (I live here) "

"Thai Girls (Take 2 they're small)"

"This ain't Kansas, Toto. . "

I saw a couple on a site called t-shirt hel_l that I want to make up;

"I shaved my balls for this??"

"Anyone need to earn some rent money?"

"Shut the <deleted> up and drink your beer. .."

There are some truly unfortunate T-shirt wearers in the Kingdom, I've seen loads of inappropriate shirts for sale at JJ market but only 2 pop to mind that I saw being worn.

I was getting on to a train in the MRT when a young, innocent looking teen-aged girl (she couldn't have been more than 14) walked by with a T-shirt that said "<deleted> YOU, YOU F*CKING <deleted>!" (without the stars of course). I think I almost jumped back in shock!

The other was a student of mine who wore a shirt with a large mug of foaming beer on it, along with the words "The best head in town!". I had one of the female Thai teachers explain to her that it wasn't the best wardrobe choice, I didn't want to explain why to her...

I always wish I had a camera with me for these situations, then I could upload them to one of the "Engrish" websites.

This one has been seen before I guess...

post-39406-1235352800_thumb.jpg

It's not just Thai's wearing English slogans that they don't understand. Here we have a (probably) similarly clueless farang....

Oh and Lucifer

Very good. I suspect this will be over the head of most.

That is a little condecending :o ... I'm sure I'm not the only fella on TV who enjoys History...

This one has been seen before I guess...

post-39406-1235352800_thumb.jpg

It's not just Thai's wearing English slogans that they don't understand. Here we have a (probably) similarly clueless farang....

Oh and Lucifer

Very good. I suspect this will be over the head of most.

That is a little condecending :o ... I'm sure I'm not the only fella on TV who enjoys History...

...and that's the reason I said, ''over the head of most''.